Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2012, 8:41 pm

ok. it finally happened. i knew it was coming, just wasn't sure when. today at work this morning... had a BIG slip to way down the spectrum... non verbal, extremely stimmy and fidgety... definitely real far away from my usual HFA status they see me in. and i couldn't get away any where to really calm down and come back from it. so that left me so disoriented the rest of the day. i did no real work at all today. maybe now they'll let me move to a new desk and in an enclosed office.

i warned them, but they stuck me there anyways in high traffic area, beeping and fax machines dialing all around me all day long, super bright overhead lights, answering the phone and talking to people at the window. :?

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
#DemandCartoonDiversity

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2013, 10:37 pm

Life is beautiful! I had shouted at out after walking into a CVS earlier tonight. WHY? Because I finally got the relief I needed at where I work. They finally moved me away from the receptionist desk. I'm in a darker, quieter area where I can concentrate more on my tasks!

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
My ASD AQ score is 42
#DemandCartoonDiversity

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 7:07 pm

and bliss does not last...

this week...trouble started up again. up until now, no one has messed with the lights in my new area. it's dark and quiet...just the way i needed it in order to work at my full potential. but now...every time someone needs to walk thru my area...for like 10 seconds...they turn the lights on. as a result, i couldn't properly do my work. 8hrs...and i did practically no work. i will make an attempt to show up at work tomorrow...but if my boss can't resolve this problem...i'm leaving. :?

My ASD AQ score is 42
#DemandCartoonDiversity