Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CSBurks
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:00 pm

Reparations are stupid. All the slaves are dead. All the people who enslaved the slaves are dead. Period. End of story.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:02 pm

CSBurks wrote:
Reparations are stupid. All the slaves are dead. All the people who enslaved the slaves are dead. Period. End of story.

Amen! Selah! The sins of the fathers shall not be visited upon their children. The sins of the forebears shall not be visited upon the later generations.

ruveyn

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm

^^^^True,they probably were treated better than most.And I'm sure they still looked forward to that Jubilee year,I liked the fact that even the land got a rest plus the animals that were used to farm it got a break from plowing that year.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:38 pm

The year of Jubilee also includes commie land reform and commie cancellation of debts.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:47 pm

^^^^Credit card companies sure would hate that.

bigwheel
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Nov 2012, 1:08 pm

Bunch of great points made here. Factoid I heard a few years back is there are currently more black slaves in Africa than the Southern States owned at their peak. Also as the man said...contrary to what liberals claim the slavery as among the Old Testament Jews was a total different ball game compared to Old South type slavery or that in Brazil..which had a much bleaker future for the slaves than if they landed in the US. Horrible things went on down there. Biblical mentioned slavery was voluntary..or to pay off debts and for a limited duration on most occasions. Now the slave could opt for irrevocable lifetime enslavement seems like. Then they get an tag in the ear like a cow. To start the reparations I would require the Egyptians to cough up 430 years worth of payments to the Jews. Then they could use that money to pay the Indians..black folks etc. I like the sound of it. Should be good for the economy The Chicoms use Christians for slave labor ya know?.