Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2006, 12:56 am

hartzofspace wrote:
Gamester wrote:
I'm the closest thing there is to an expert in paranormality around here.

How do you know that? :?:

Because I nearly drowned when I was in fifth grade, so I asked God to save me, and in return, he gave me limited psi powers (level 2) great senses, an auratic sense, which basically means, I can see what color a person is thinking in, and I've always lived in areas that are usually haunted or that have been haunted, so I can easily sense stuff. Plus, one of these days, I plan on going to a police station to see if they will hire me as a tracker. like a dog, only I'm human, but just as good as a dog.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2006, 1:45 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Ok. I never thought I'd say this, but my garage/Family room is haunted. in this on section of the room, I was watching tv, and suddenly I heard this clicking tick, tic, tic It was driving me nuts. I looked into this box with videogame parts, and found a small box with an old clock in it. it wouldn't stop ticking. I took it to my mom and she was like "I haven't seen this in years!" so, just now my stepdad walks in and I hear this loud buzzing. I'm like what is that?! I walk over to the same box, and found my Grammy's nose hair clipper (I got it from her house. It was broken, and I kept trying to fix it. no luck. I thought i threw it out) it's in their buzzing. I'm like WTF!! !

Reminds me of a time when my electric toothbrush went beserk. It wouldn't stop, even after we pressed the button. We then put it into a bucket of water, but took hours to shut off.

I said to my mum at the time, "We need a priest."

The clock may have been jammed, and somehow worked itself loose, but the nose hair clipper? I dunno. Freaky.

On sabbatical...

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2006, 7:33 am

My house is the most haunted house in my village. Apparently people were afraid to even go past it back in the day... having three people hang themselves in the barn in the 19th century can't have been very helpful.

And a friend of mine has a ghost in his workplace. He came face to face with it when he was in the attic of his office 8O

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2006, 7:39 am

Beware of the Ghost Bikes. :lol:

azsxdc
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Dec 2006, 8:47 am

I'm an expert of the paranormal too.
You could very well have a ghost on your hands. I don't know what a nose hear clipper is, so I can't help you there. :lol:

AV-geek
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2006, 10:29 am

Something was humming yesterday in my shop. Everyone else thought I was crazy as I went around checking everything, trying to find the hum. I figured out that it was coming from next door. They installed 2 ceiling fans in their lobby, and the motors were humming, vibrating a beam in the building, and transmitting it over to our side of the building. Nobody next door could even hear it either! When I turned the fans off however, the noise was gone! It talked with the folks there and told them what was going on, and they said they can get the electrician back out to check them. Hopefully that will work. I dunno if I would be able to stand working in my office if they didn't!

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2006, 10:41 am

Gamester wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:
Gamester wrote:
I'm the closest thing there is to an expert in paranormality around here.

How do you know that? :?:

Because I nearly drowned when I was in fifth grade, so I asked God to save me, and in return, he gave me limited psi powers (level 2) great senses, an auratic sense, which basically means, I can see what color a person is thinking in, and I've always lived in areas that are usually haunted or that have been haunted, so I can easily sense stuff. Plus, one of these days, I plan on going to a police station to see if they will hire me as a tracker. like a dog, only I'm human, but just as good as a dog.

This is either a joke or you have schizophrenia.

azsxdc
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Dec 2006, 10:59 am

Most likely a joke, but who is anybody to doubt the existence of psychic powers?
Many people doubt the existence of Aspergers. :wink:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2006, 11:08 am

Watch out, for the things that go Beep in the night. :lol:

CeallachSolomon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Dec 2006, 12:28 pm

Watch out for things that screech and howl at you in the silence. For demons and angels who follow you and constantly watch you, and lost spirits who are looking for some form of relief for the anguish they feel in death. I mean, I deal with these things all the time, but I'm just saying: watch out.

azsxdc
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Dec 2006, 12:50 am

Demons screaming in silence is a common hallucination induced by sleep paralysis. :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 5:30 am

Did an axe fall, yet?