Any lesbian aspies want to be my email friend?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

andriana
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Dec 2012, 9:19 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody wants to have an email friend? I'm 29 and live in Newcastle upon Tyne. I'm friendly but socially ridiculous and to be honest I'm pretty lonely and find it hard to talk to other girls so I thought maybe an email friend might be nice for me. I hope that's not a weird thing to post. I haven't used the forums much except to read them but I'm going to try to start using them a bit more.

Thanks for reading,

Andriana.

PsychoticHipster
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Dec 2012, 3:08 am

I have the same problem! My email is psychotichipster@yahoo . com, so hmu.

novastar369
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jan 2013, 8:35 pm

Hi there,

I'ma 40 year old lesbian who lives in Melbourne Australia. I'd love to chat with you as I'm quite socially isolated too. By the way, I've been to Newcastle upon Tyne when I was 22!! I will send you my email privately.

Novastar

Ksjusha
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jan 2013, 7:32 am

Hey, I'm not exactly new here, but haven't written anything yet. I'm 21 and queer. I think I got myself in a situation where I very rarely communicate with people, both online and real life. Maybe this site could help, in a way? If you want, you can message me. :wink:

Cathe
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jan 2013, 6:22 pm

Hi :)

I'm a 26 year old lesbian from North West England.

If you want to email or something feel free to pm me on here.

I am completely hopeless in social situations so it would be nice to have people to talk to online!

andriana
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Feb 2013, 9:00 pm

I think I've PMed you all my email address :) I would email first but I don't know what to say. Things that I like a lot are cats, films, acting, writing, Twitter and women. Maybe some of you could email and tell me things that you like or something just to get it started. Hope you are all having good days.