Women wearing yoga pants=female equivalent of men wearing

Page 1 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 7:16 pm

What's wrong with women wearing tight pants exactly? Maybe it's what's comfortable to them?

Are you offended by it? If so, WHY?!?!

And to the guy who said wearing tight clothing should require a license, you're an ass. If you don't like what you see, don't friggin' look. Is that so hard? It's certainly easier than trying to start some sort of anti-fat-people-in-tight-clothing campaign...

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 8:40 pm

DerStadtschutz wrote:
What's wrong with women wearing tight pants exactly? Maybe it's what's comfortable to them?

Are you offended by it? If so, WHY?!?!
And to the guy who said wearing tight clothing should require a license, you're an ass. If you don't like what you see, don't friggin' look. Is that so hard? It's certainly easier than trying to start some sort of anti-fat-people-in-tight-clothing campaign...

Nothing.It's just WHY they wear yoga pants. It's funny.

No,I'm not offended.
Read my earlier post.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 9:11 pm

when women wear yoga pants it prohibits ME from wearing sweat pants ;)

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 6:12 am

1000Knives wrote:
I made a thread asking why women wear workout clothes to go for a walk down the street. The conclusion I came to was women are nuts.

In that thread, multiple women (myself included) told you that it's because depending on weather conditions, "a walk down the street" might involve sweating, and some people wear clothing you designate as for "workout" because it's COMFORTABLE.

It's not nuts at all, nor is it sex-specific. My fiance wears sweatpants when we go to the grocery in the middle of the night.
Why?
Because he's not trying to impress the lone cashier and ancient security guard.

~wanders back to bed in yoga pants and battered t-shirt~

to his Interest."

ColdEyesWarmHeart
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Dec 2012, 6:33 am

I do get the point the OP made about the Muslim lass though. Round here there is a large Muslim population and it's quite commonplace to see a Muslimah in skinny jeans, high heels, a faceful of dramatic makeup and a hijab headscarf with her hair dangling out of the back of the scarf.

I'm not sure what the point of the hijab is when the rest of the outfit is quite sexy & attention-grabbing, but it's up to her what she wears.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 2:44 pm

ValentineWiggin wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
I made a thread asking why women wear workout clothes to go for a walk down the street. The conclusion I came to was women are nuts.

In that thread, multiple women (myself included) told you that it's because depending on weather conditions, "a walk down the street" might involve sweating, and some people wear clothing you designate as for "workout" because it's COMFORTABLE.

It's not nuts at all, nor is it sex-specific. My fiance wears sweatpants when we go to the grocery in the middle of the night.
Why?

another thing to consider is that even if you or your fiance were trying to impress people(if you two were single) that isn;t a bad thing. For many aspie males, myself included, the supermarket is the only place we have a shot at meeting anyone. I have no social life and go nowhere, so when i do go out I try to look decently attractive even if it;s to burger king. Also even if i was i na relationship, it's nice to have people lust for me...same applies to girls.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 9:23 pm

muslimmetalhead wrote:
muscle shirts?

They're both worn for exercise purposes , and they are both worn out of the gym to show off sexually attractive parts )to the opposite sex) of the body.

Do chicks wear them to the gym for the same purposes, or for exercise (generally speaking,though personal input is appreciated as well.)?

Like it's funny this young Muslim lady was all decked out in a long scarf and loose tee, but the first thing i noticed was her big fat...well, you can use your imagination lol.

Idk is this would be in the adult section, but it's just a culture thing, not too explicit.

btw do they sell yoga pants for men too? so as not to sound sexist,which I completely don't mean to.

I only wear them to pilates or to dance.
If I am wearing them apart from that - then it means I was on my way there, or on my way back.
Also - it may be the closest thign to grab if I need to duck into the shops before or after work - or it may be washing day and that was the only thing left that wasn't in the wash. :lol:

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 3:55 am

wtfid2 wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Why?

another thing to consider is that even if you or your fiance were trying to impress people(if you two were single) that isn;t a bad thing. For many aspie males, myself included, the supermarket is the only place we have a shot at meeting anyone. I have no social life and go nowhere, so when i do go out I try to look decently attractive even if it;s to burger king. Also even if i was i na relationship, it's nice to have people lust for me...same applies to girls.

Wouldn´t have the time for that. During week i leave work about 18:00-19:00 and shops are closing latest 19:30, so i go there with my working cloths and never had the idea or time to dress me up for buying food. Or had the time to look around what other people are wearing while shopping. O_o Beside the fact, that i hate shopping and supermarkets and just want to get out as soon as possible, And at weekend its housekeeping day, starting with tidying up house, garden and so on...for which i use cozy cloths because my stoven doesnt really care if i clean it with a gala dress or a leggins and an old T-Shirt, and leggins and old T-Shirts can be cleansed easily in the machine. So after cleaning up house and kitchen, i know whats missing and what i need to buy, so i go buying these things. Again shopping its horrible, so i focus on getting what i need and this is absolutely enough for me, so i do not have any energy to start thinking about cloths other people wear, or what other people could be thinking about what i wear and what other nonsense thoughts NTs can have, while in a place that is designed for buying food. ^^

So my mother in law also is nagging around of lazy dressed people going to supermarket, but from my oppinion: If you got enough time to make a rest in the supermarket and start watching people and deciding if you like their cloths and so on.... get yourself a hobby. ^^

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 12:55 pm

Schneekugel wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Why?

Wouldn´t have the time for that. During week i leave work about 18:00-19:00 and shops are closing latest 19:30, so i go there with my working cloths and never had the idea or time to dress me up for buying food. Or had the time to look around what other people are wearing while shopping. O_o Beside the fact, that i hate shopping and supermarkets and just want to get out as soon as possible, And at weekend its housekeeping day, starting with tidying up house, garden and so on...for which i use cozy cloths because my stoven doesnt really care if i clean it with a gala dress or a leggins and an old T-Shirt, and leggins and old T-Shirts can be cleansed easily in the machine. So after cleaning up house and kitchen, i know whats missing and what i need to buy, so i go buying these things. Again shopping its horrible, so i focus on getting what i need and this is absolutely enough for me, so i do not have any energy to start thinking about cloths other people wear, or what other people could be thinking about what i wear and what other nonsense thoughts NTs can have, while in a place that is designed for buying food. ^^

So my mother in law also is nagging around of lazy dressed people going to supermarket, but from my oppinion: If you got enough time to make a rest in the supermarket and start watching people and deciding if you like their cloths and so on.... get yourself a hobby. ^^
well of course you dont worry about getting dressed up, you are a female. As a female you can enjoy the privilege of getting interest from males anytime you want. I on the other hand am a hermit male.

InnaLucia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Dec 2012, 5:14 pm

Oh yeah, I can't walk down the street without guys falling for me.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 6:10 am

Quote:
As a female you can enjoy the privilege of getting interest from males anytime you want. I on the other hand am a hermit male.

"Wanna be f****d because doing handjob is soooooo exhausting." or "Wanna get f****d because got self esteem issues and dont wanna go to therapy." and "having interest in a person" are two very different things. When it comes to the first mentioned, the only interest they have, is in themselfs. Meeting selfish people is no privileg to woman, if you are interested in getting the attention of selfish people, i dont think you should have any problems, just because you are a men. When something should be called a privilege, in my oppinion i should have a benefit from it. When it comes to "Getting f****d by a selfish person.", where exactly should i benefit, so we can call it a privileg? In which way would i profit more from that, then a steak with a hole, used in the same way?

When it comes to earnest relationships, according to my experience, men do have standards in which i dont fit in any way, so stop whining or take some cheese, in this forum most of us are hermits and 98% of NT men wouldnt even touch me, according to real relation ships with real interest, if they had gloves on their hand.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 7:30 am

I think some people wear them for comfort? That is how I decide what I wear.

matchalatte
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Dec 2012, 11:25 pm

muslimmetalhead wrote:
muscle shirts?

They're both worn for exercise purposes , and they are both worn out of the gym to show off sexually attractive parts )to the opposite sex) of the body.

Do chicks wear them to the gym for the same purposes, or for exercise (generally speaking,though personal input is appreciated as well.)?

Like it's funny this young Muslim lady was all decked out in a long scarf and loose tee, but the first thing i noticed was her big fat...well, you can use your imagination lol.

Idk is this would be in the adult section, but it's just a culture thing, not too explicit.

btw do they sell yoga pants for men too? so as not to sound sexist,which I completely don't mean to.

I'm a lesbian so no, I don't wear exercise pants to show off my body to men -- or women, for that matter. Unfortunately, many men see it as an invitation -- an unwelcome one... The reason I personally wear them because they're very comfortable and they allow for a great range of movement which is suitable for yoga, martial arts, or other exercising. They're also just comfortable in general so I wear mine even when I'm not at the gym. I'm not looking for attention, I'm just very hyper-sensitive physically and so it's more comfortable to wear them than to wear other pants. I'm actually not someone who looks for attention in that way. I've noticed that unless people are wearing skirts that barely cover their business and shirts that show more chest than they cover, people are more likely just dressing in what is most comfortable/convenient than they are thinking about trying to get you're attention.

The best rule I've ever heard about thinking if others are doing something with you in mind or not: about 1% of the time are people actually thinking about you when doing something...and, chances are, it's not time for that 1%.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 6:27 pm

muslimmetalhead wrote:
muscle shirts?

I think dressing is more of an NT's game. There's a whole situational aspect to it. Guys can just walk around shirtless at the house unless there are unfamiliar people showing up, then it's a gray area. I figure spandex biking shorts would be the equivalent as long as you
1. Have a nice butt.
2. stay within arms reach of an actual bicycle (or maybe just a helmet )
Some women might like it, some might say "you've gotta leave something to the imagination" (I eavesdrop a lot by the way)

As for whether or not women wear yoga pants to seem attractive. I don't think too many are going to admit to the practice. But I don't think too many walk out of the house in anything they haven't double checked previously for presentability.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2012, 2:28 am

MDD123 wrote:
I figure spandex biking shorts would be the equivalent as long as you
1. Have a nice butt.
Some women might like it, some might say "you've gotta leave something to the imagination" (I eavesdrop a lot by the way)

As for whether or not women wear yoga pants to seem attractive. I don't think too many are going to admit to the practice. But I don't think too many walk out of the house in anything they haven't double checked previously for presentability.

Ok, i wear leggins at saturday, when cleaning up my house, to attract my stoven. Maybe he will marry me some day and we will live together in a castle? ^^

And why exactly should a man wearing pants, attract my attention in any way. so i would start consider, what i think of this and if like that pant? O_o Do male persons unsually wear skirts in your country, when doing sport, or why should a normal sport pant be outstanding in any way? O_o If you are in a public bath then people wear much less and shorter pants and still people are managing not to have forced thoughts about if they like other people bath wear and what they think about other peoples bath wear. And sorry, but whats that with the imagination part? I think until we are not taliking of nuns, that already have grown up in a nun camp since birth, everyone knows how people normally look, so no imagination. If a person is standing in front of you, wearing a pullover, you still know how naked arms look like and do not start imaginating.

Quote:
Guys can just walk around shirtless at the house unless there are unfamiliar people showing up, then it's a gray area.

So comparing with wikipedia news i seem to be female, and if you want to believe it: I discovered i can walk topless around shirtless too! Specially in my own private home, where i can do whatever i want, because its MY home. *rofl*

Sorry, this discussions seem so weird for me like a taliban refering that woman showing their face want to draw sexual attention on them, so why else should they do something as outstanding as showing their faces. I mean we talk about wearing normally pants. Or wearing no tops in our own homes. Can you imagine persons, that allow themself to wear no tops in their own homes? What ideas will this persons have next? Maybe they will start to go to their own toilet in their own home, and switch the light on at the toilet, while they remove their pants. Can you imagine this? These perverts.... *sarcasm*

I mean Sorry, but if skinsuited cloths are really forcing you to think of how naked people look like, just go out, buy yourself a playboy or playgirl magazine, take yourself a free weekend, and the fascination of "Imagination what men could have for mysterious top secret body parts, never seen before because of a conspiracy of vatican, freeemasions and the aliens " should be done. These are just pretty normal body parts and when naked hands do not force us to think about "why people are showing us their naked hands" then skinclose clothing isnt it either, as long as i do not want it myself. And if i want it myself i should be that honest and accept it and not tell myself lies, that other persons would be responsible for my thoughts.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2012, 4:07 am

MDD123 wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:
muscle shirts?

I think dressing is more of an NT's game. There's a whole situational aspect to it. Guys can just walk around shirtless at the house unless there are unfamiliar people showing up, then it's a gray area. I figure spandex biking shorts would be the equivalent as long as you
1. Have a nice butt.

Yep. I dunno, dressing is hard to figure out. I've gone to the gym wearing dress pants and a polo shirt before and done clean and jerks in them. Needless to say, I don't know "situationally appropriate" clothes too well.