Women wearing yoga pants=female equivalent of men wearing

Page 1 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 8:32 pm

muscle shirts?

They're both worn for exercise purposes , and they are both worn out of the gym to show off sexually attractive parts )to the opposite sex) of the body.

Do chicks wear them to the gym for the same purposes, or for exercise (generally speaking,though personal input is appreciated as well.)?

Like it's funny this young Muslim lady was all decked out in a long scarf and loose tee, but the first thing i noticed was her big fat...well, you can use your imagination lol.

Idk is this would be in the adult section, but it's just a culture thing, not too explicit.

btw do they sell yoga pants for men too? so as not to sound sexist,which I completely don't mean to.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 8:51 pm

It is not a culture thing, unless your culture requires you to get all hung up on what women wear.

Around here (Southern California), "Yoga Pants" are too common to gain much notice. Same for "Club Dresses" and other revealing couture -- once it's all around you, it becomes just part of the usual scenery.

The sin is in the mind of the beholder.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 9:14 pm

I used to nearly always wear t-shirts and gym shorts on a day to day basis. Even to work when I could get away with it. When I needed more than that for one reason or another (including cold weather), I'd wear warmups on top of them.

One evening after a fast 20 mile bicycle ride I pulled on my warmups and went to the mall to get something. As I was walking to the door, some guy and his girlfriend came out. I heard the guy say something critical about wearing warmups but his girlfriend responded with the opinion that she really liked the look.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 9:35 pm

Fnord wrote:
It is not a culture thing, unless your culture requires you to get all hung up on what women wear.

Around here (Southern California), "Yoga Pants" are too common to gain much notice. Same for "Club Dresses" and other revealing couture -- once it's all around you, it becomes just part of the usual scenery.

The sin is in the mind of the beholder.

No, I notice this stuff is pretty common, but i think it's for that specific reason-which is pretty common too.

riverotter
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 10:31 pm

I apologize for offending you with my yoga pants. Just kidding- I'm not apologizing.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 11:51 pm

I wear yoga pants cuz they are comfortable. They don't have a tight waistband pressing on my frequently sore abdomen.

MusicIsLife2Me
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Dec 2012, 12:59 am

I have always thought of yoga pants and other types of "gym wear" as just a means to be more comfortable.

I can, however, understand where one may see them as a way to grab someones attention. They do accentuate many areas.

I guess some people wear them to be comfortable while other wear them to be "sexy".

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 1:31 am

Leggings, skinny jeans, and yoga pants should require an application and license to wear...or at least proof of ownership of a large mirror. They are worn as stand alone pants here all the time. It seems that people forget that the stretchy fabric is not one solid substance and one size does not fit all, which at times can be amusing and other times it's very, very disturbing.

Skinny jeans are a paradox: if you look good in them you don't need them; if you are trying to look slimmer in them, you are probably not fooling anybody. Fat cannot compress like air and has to go somewhere-often creating a disproportionately huge butt and skinny legs, a lot like a Despicable Me character.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 9:01 am

I think if i ever moved t the US, i´d get arrested within 2 weeks. Sorry, but these pants are just cozy. And they are not pimping womens asses in any way, asses just look like this, so there is nothing special about it. When you dress up yourself in the morning, do you really have in mind, that out of the thousends people you meet today, there could be one with an ass-fetish, unaware of his own problems so telling himself "The only cause why woman wear cozy cloths must be to get attention of people with ass-fetish." so they can excuse their own behaviour to themself. Sure...and when women decide to wear sandals in summer, its not because its hot and sandals are cozy in summer, but because we are so obsessed with men who have a toe-fetish. Thats the only thing on my mind in the morning: Whose fetish i wanna spend attention today. Now you also have discovered why some old lady wear pampers: Just to draw attention of people with pampers fetish. ^^ Sorry, i thought from the newspaper, that there were other more important problems to think about in the morning, than ass/toe/pampers-fetish of people, denying their own problems and making other people responsible for them. XD

Sorry. if that was too rude. So, yes. Every woman wearing these only have the plan to get your attention because you are the masterpiece of masculinity, the sparkle in the dark of women desire and every women, clothing herself in the morning, is obsessed by you and getting your attention during the day. :wink:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 10:45 am

If a woman's assets offend you, then stop looking at them!

It's like some of you would go to a rock concert and complain about the music, or you would go into a bar and complain that alcohol is being served.

If you don't like the way that women look, then look at something else. Better yet, crawl back under your rocks and forget that women exist entirely!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ColdEyesWarmHeart
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Dec 2012, 11:53 am

They're comfy and easy. They look smarter than tracksuit bottoms and are slightly more covering than leggings.

And I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of my arse. I'm happy with what I see in the mirror. If I wasted time worrying what every man I met on my day's adventures had to think about random bits of my body, I'd never get anything done.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 4:58 pm

Fnord wrote:
If a woman's assets offend you, then stop looking at them!

It's like some of you would go to a rock concert and complain about the music, or you would go into a bar and complain that alcohol is being served.

If you don't like the way that women look, then look at something else. Better yet, crawl back under your rocks and forget that women exist entirely!

Some of who?

Btw it does actually turn me off a little, but that's beside the point. I was just bringing it up that it's funny.I'm not complaining.

I was not saying that they wear bikinis to show off their tats, that's not really interesting, it's pretty obvious.

Please respond, this is getting interesting.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 5:46 pm

I made a thread asking why women wear workout clothes to go for a walk down the street. The conclusion I came to was women are nuts.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 7:13 pm

1000Knives wrote:
I made a thread asking why women wear workout clothes to go for a walk down the street. The conclusion I came to was women are nuts.

Send me a link, I need to see this.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 7:13 pm

1000Knives wrote:

And here i thought i had an original post (sarcasm).

Send me a link.

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 7:16 pm

What's wrong with women wearing tight pants exactly? Maybe it's what's comfortable to them?

Are you offended by it? If so, WHY?!?!

And to the guy who said wearing tight clothing should require a license, you're an ass. If you don't like what you see, don't friggin' look. Is that so hard? It's certainly easier than trying to start some sort of anti-fat-people-in-tight-clothing campaign...