Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

soulburner
Raven
Raven

13 Dec 2012, 11:44 pm

im attracted to guys and always wanted a male companion. i remember being five years old and having crushes on wwf wrestler and the singer, ginuwine. i also remember the male cafeteria person. he was so georgeous. i had male friends stick up for me when i got picked on so it made me feel special. when guys defend me, i get butterflies inside but i never show it. my biggest dream is having a strong guy by my side. Thanks for reading and dont bash me on this. im new ok? ciao! :)

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 11:54 pm

<--- Prefers the nerdy type himself.

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2012, 1:58 am

:cheers: Hi newbie. lol I am new too, and I am slowly learning who to avoid on this site. People with Aspergers are argument-prone.

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
- Albert Einstein

Chaos_Epoch
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2012, 10:01 pm

ibtiamat wrote:
:cheers: Hi newbie. lol I am new too, and I am slowly learning who to avoid on this site. People with Aspergers are argument-prone.

no we're not, what are you talking about :D

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2012, 9:03 pm

Chaos_Epoch wrote:
ibtiamat wrote:

no we're not, what are you talking about :D

Don't get me started. o.o

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
- Albert Einstein

meems
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 9:58 pm

I can't lie, Ginuwine is a sexy beast.

Welcome! :)

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2012, 3:36 am

Hello! Me, too. I have admired so many boys and men since I was five years old. So, I can fully understand what you mean.

matchalatte
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Dec 2012, 5:07 am

ibtiamat wrote:

I think I know what you're talking about...and I don't like it either. I just got here, personally, and at first I thought there were a lot of people who seemed to like to jump down each others' throats. Then I sat there trying to look at it a bit more objectively and thought it might be a combination of a few things, namely: (a) a lack of willingness or inability to consider any viewpoint other than their own and (b) no concept on how to conduct a tactful conversation. What this ends up looking like is two or more people presenting the same exact ideas over and over without any real justification or explanation, simply negating each other with seemingly no consideration for each other's feelings or the possibility that opposing viewpoints might have even the smallest hint of truth to them. If I weren't recently stuck in one, I might even find it funny, because it's like seeing two people just argue, one saying "left" and the other saying "right," neither of them saying much else and there being no openness to any other ideas, so it just keeps going and going and going...you get the idea...

I personally find it wildly unproductive, inappropriate, and negative, but please keep in mind that not all individuals with Asperger's are like that. These are individuals...individuals to ignore, lest you find yourself in a heated conversation with a brick wall, but individuals nonetheless...

I do hope you enjoy the rest of us, though! Some of us are more on the personable and open side of the spectrum, regardless of our diagnoses. :)