Has anyone else thought this about Quentin Tarantino?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Phillipino
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Dec 2012, 8:39 am

As any die hard fans that might be on here most likely know, he has said that he feels he is very good with kids, had baby fever at one point and is open to the possibility of having kids some day but for the time being has put it aside to devote himself to his career, and it dawned on me, I wonder what if when (well, if) Tarantino does have a child it turns out to be a child with autism, just the irony that he spent a lifelong career engulfing himself in his adoration of cinema and creating new immortality's in it, then he is faced with the next long stage in his life, being the parent of a child with autism, just the fact that he's been this wild carefree hyper kid his whole life and you'd think children with autism are most accustomed to be handled by people dominantly family devoted that didn't live the carefree wild film chasing life that Tarantino did, I can see it being an adventure for him learning about autism and growing that endearment for his child that he's never felt before even toward anything film related, when with the life he'd led his whole life it's basically alien to him. And just knowing that Quentin doesn't have autism yet his brain is 'something else', that's so weirdly delighting, I'd think autism is the very definition of 'different' (so basically you're either autistic or normal), but Quentin with his encyclopedic hard drive of a brain and seemingly savantic power of perseverance he is 'something else' yet not autistic.

legomyego
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Dec 2012, 5:42 am

i dunno about all that but resevoure dog's is one of my favorite movies =)

and a few of his others.....not many of his newer ones...seems he lost his touch.

cool name i guess...though i think its his "screen name"