Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ToShinTim
Raven
Raven

24 Dec 2012, 9:02 pm

Where to start.

I have been good friends with "Jane" (for privacy) for around 4 years. Both myself and she are attending college, as well as a martial arts program. While I have had relationships before, I find that the potential one between "Jane" and I means more to me, more importance, if you will. I honestly don't know whether she is in the same situation as I am or not, but I feel that I would like to have a relationship with her, and that something could actually work.

Being someone with AS, I am naturally very shy and introverted, keeping emotions to myself, yet I need to express these feelings somehow, and at the same time not ruin our friendship as it stands right now. My question to you, the readers, is this: How can I, without making a damn fool of myself, tell her that I feel something more than friendship?

If it makes any difference, I have her phone contact, and we have gotten a couple lunches together.

zooguy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Dec 2012, 9:18 pm

If you really want to be part of her - than just be honest and take a chance at making a fool of yourself or put it out of your mind