the woman that no man will date

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 4:30 pm

I feel sorry for the aspie women who can't get a date but really want one.
It make no sense to me. Why is it that you can find many aspie women that can get boyfriends and
having men approach them and men are always nice them.
But yet you can find aspie women, that men just totaly ignore, are rude to(i've seen it before), and want nothing to do with.

I know aspie women who were just treated like crap by both men and women. Got called names. and many these women becoming suicidal and depress.
but then you have the ''popular''aspie women who getting treated so well by men. Men are always asking them out. dating them,sleeping with them.

another thing. for the struggle aspie women who can't get date, there is no social ''club'' for them. Us guys who can't get a date, we have tons, and tons of support groups,website, and forums for us lame guys who can't get a date. But for the single aspie women there is none. at all. so they are more alone in that area.
plus when you are lonely aspie male, you can find other aspie men with the same problem.
But if you are a lonely aspie female, it hard to find other aspie women with the same problem. Many aspie women are married or least can get into relationship.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 6:01 pm

I'm curious, have you noticed any common characteristics of those aspie women who are ignored, besides looks? I'd think the differences among aspie women (other than looks) would be more relevant to whether they can KEEP a relationship, rather than whether they are treated nicely when guys (or other women) first meet them.

Catharascotia
Raven
Raven

29 Dec 2012, 6:58 pm

I don't know why this is, but this is definitely me (the woman that no man will date). I think looks are a pretty huge part of it--the same trait in a pretty woman can be seen as acceptable or can be ignored, while in an ugly woman it will be a deal breaker. I don't specifically know any Aspie women, but I think the women with social awkwardness or other "weird" traits who are successful tend to play them up as "cute" or "Oh, silly me!" For instance, I've been told that some guys find shyness cute or sweet. That certainly hasn't been my experience, but maybe if the woman is attractive that can work to her advantage. Honestly, I think looks are the defining factor in most situations.

Ria1989
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2012, 7:10 pm

Catharascotia wrote:
I don't know why this is, but this is definitely me (the woman that no man will date). I think looks are a pretty huge part of it--the same trait in a pretty woman can be seen as acceptable or can be ignored, while in an ugly woman it will be a deal breaker. I don't specifically know any Aspie women, but I think the women with social awkwardness or other "weird" traits who are successful tend to play them up as "cute" or "Oh, silly me!" For instance, I've been told that some guys find shyness cute or sweet. That certainly hasn't been my experience, but maybe if the woman is attractive that can work to her advantage. Honestly, I think looks are the defining factor in most situations.

I agree looks are the deciding factor- for most people. I do not feel looks are as important as character, but who knows.

I have heard the same thing as you; some guys like shyness and find that cute. I have heard guys say they prefer introversion in their partner because they feel like they are less likely to cheat/flirt.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 7:17 pm

Catharascotia wrote:

100% true.

and it's even true for the men's case - when I was too skinny my quietness was seen by women as "shyness" or "lack of confidence", now it's seen as "deep thoughtful" or something like that.

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 7:55 pm

I feel sorry for any woman with the agenda of not finding guys, not just those with aspergers.

I guess you need to have your female peers to assist you in getting a guy to talk to you.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 8:13 pm

i do believe that if an aspie women is at least average to good looking. She is going to have little trouble getting dates. however there are average looking aspie women who can't get a date to save their life.
It crazy, You have somewhat average looking aspie women who go out of there way just to get guys to notice them and no dates.
But yet, you get other aspie women who very rarely go out but yet they have boyfriends.
I mean us aspie guys don't have the best social skills around people. we don't get dates, ok make sense. But neither do any aspie women,
they don't got good social skills either. Yet, many of them magically end with a bunch of boyfriends or have guys willing to sleep with them.
you do get the unlucky aspie women that every guy ignore.

I just don't get it. Why some aspie women have no guys talking to them but other aspie women have 1000's of guy talking to them.
dating them,sleeping with them. but both women have the same type of problem.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 8:51 pm

One thing might be how you present yourself.

Remember that boys are approaching you, if you look like you have a machine gun loaded and pointed at them, it might deter them.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

30 Dec 2012, 4:31 pm

I would date any woman with Aspie's. I don't prejudge people.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

noxnocturne
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 11:42 pm

I've hung around so many jerks--that, plus my one and only boyfriend had MAJOR issues which I won't get into here--that I've pretty much blown off dating, at least for the time being. I'm learning to be happy with me before being happy with anyone else.

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Dec 2012, 12:06 am

We should just be understanding and grow on our own alongside each other

Shizz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Dec 2012, 12:09 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgR-l3fhygw[/youtube]

I miss the honest connections i had so easily as a child and as we grew apart in labels and by competition, males and females separated too, and the love turned to mayonaise, a by product of discharge and gross