12 Mar 2013, 10:06 am

edit :wink:

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2013, 11:39 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
bizboy1 wrote:
I'm attracted to light skinned blacks, the more European the better. I'm not really attracted to dark skin women though. I'm sorry.

Sorry for who? [sarcasm]For all the black women dying to date you?[/sarcasm] Odds are that the beautiful dark skinned women aren't attracted to you either. I am light skinned, multiracial and I am already not attracted to you.

The more European the better? How bout just all European???? I mean what's the point? A lot of the black features are watered down and all you have is skin tone.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2013, 1:35 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
bizboy1 wrote:
I'm attracted to light skinned blacks, the more European the better. I'm not really attracted to dark skin women though. I'm sorry.

Sorry for who? [sarcasm]For all the black women dying to date you?[/sarcasm] Odds are that the beautiful dark skinned women aren't attracted to you either. I am light skinned, multiracial and I am already not attracted to you.

The more European the better? How bout just all European???? I mean what's the point? A lot of the black features are watered down and all you have is skin tone.

Exactly.