Buy an exercise machine and do it at home 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 12

Speedy88
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2012, 8:17 pm

Palakol wrote:
Speedy88 wrote:
I expect people to deduce what I mean by best, which is the most efficient.

And about losing weight, it doesnt matter if temporary or long term, thats why I dont go into much detail. If you dont understand what I mean exactly then you dont have to vote/comment.

You are posting in a forum created for people with Pervasive Developmental Disorders, of course not everyone is going to "read between the lines" or know exactly what you mean without explanation. That's why we're here.

Also the answer is "None of the above". The most efficient and effective way so far is to cut out starch (and anything that spikes your glycogen) for about a week and sodium for three days, then to take laxatives and diuretics and dehydrate yourself (usually by sweating). Your body is mostly made up of water, and every liter of water that you don't have in your body is one kilogram you don't have on the weighing scale. Of course you put it all back on once you start drinking water. Temporary weight loss.

Or if it's a desperate weight-loss situation where you NEED to lose weight or the aliens will attack or something, you can have an arm or a leg amputated, or all of them. Quick, permanent weight loss.

I dont need and I never asked for any assistance regarding explanation of things here. Thats why I told you that you dont have to post here since you dont contribute much anyway. If you want to make this personal you can PM me and we will continue it then. If not then not.

Thanks everyone else for your advice.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 9:03 pm

Speedy88 wrote:
Palakol wrote:
Speedy88 wrote:
I expect people to deduce what I mean by best, which is the most efficient.

And about losing weight, it doesnt matter if temporary or long term, thats why I dont go into much detail. If you dont understand what I mean exactly then you dont have to vote/comment.

You are posting in a forum created for people with Pervasive Developmental Disorders, of course not everyone is going to "read between the lines" or know exactly what you mean without explanation. That's why we're here.

Also the answer is "None of the above". The most efficient and effective way so far is to cut out starch (and anything that spikes your glycogen) for about a week and sodium for three days, then to take laxatives and diuretics and dehydrate yourself (usually by sweating). Your body is mostly made up of water, and every liter of water that you don't have in your body is one kilogram you don't have on the weighing scale. Of course you put it all back on once you start drinking water. Temporary weight loss.

Or if it's a desperate weight-loss situation where you NEED to lose weight or the aliens will attack or something, you can have an arm or a leg amputated, or all of them. Quick, permanent weight loss.

I dont need and I never asked for any assistance regarding explanation of things here. Thats why I told you that you dont have to post here since you dont contribute much anyway. If you want to make this personal you can PM me and we will continue it then. If not then not.

Thanks everyone else for your advice.

He's illustrating a point. Weight loss doesn't necessarily have any correlation to body composition. What he posted was basically a way if you're competing as a weight classed fighter or lifter or what have you, to lose pounds fast. Now, you're not gonna look really any better by doing that, but weight will be lost. The problem in society is "weight loss" is overrated, some diet plans will cause you to "lose weight" but still look like crap. A better way to look at things is bodyfat percentages. If you're 200lbs at 5-10% bodyfat, you're gonna look awesome. If you're 200lbs at like 30% bodyfat, you're gonna look bad. This goes along with BMI, too. For example, let's take Dimitri Klokov, pro weightlifter. http://70sbig.com/wp-content/uploads/20 ... 8310_n.jpg Guy on the left. He's 242lbs or so throughout the year, but he doesn't "look it" because it's muscle. But he's a 32.8 BMI, thus making him "obese" by BMI standards. See?

Palakol
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jan 2013, 8:09 am

Fnord wrote:
@Palakol: I think that Speedy is looking for serious advice that is both healthy and effective.

I actually was serious, as his reason for weight loss was not specified. Maybe it's for a competition in a certain weight division, maybe a job depended on it, maybe it's for a bet and money was at stake. The first method can be done in a healthy way, the second one not so much.

LizNY
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2013, 2:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
Speedy88 wrote:
What is the best way to lose weight?

Three rules:
    1. Eat less.

2. Exercise more.

3. No excuses.
Simple, eh?

Exactly. Its a simple formula really. ; )

Sanctus
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 9:13 pm

RazorEddie wrote:

Story of my life!

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

runnig outdoors is the best buttt you also have to incorporate weight training so you dont lose muscle so i voted for the gym as there are no weights outdoors...

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 9:59 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
runnig outdoors is the best buttt you also have to incorporate weight training so you dont lose muscle so i voted for the gym as there are no weights outdoors...

Logs and rocks. Pick up logs and rocks all day.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:

noones gonna do tht..most wimps wear gloves to the gym bruh

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 10:51 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:

And this is why the downfall of society is imminent.

As a kid I wanted to be as strong as like, Goku from Dragonball Z. I've still not outgrown those childhood dreams. Is this bad?

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 11:30 pm

1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:

And this is why the downfall of society is imminent.

As a kid I wanted to be as strong as like, Goku from Dragonball Z. I've still not outgrown those childhood dreams. Is this bad?
what is the downfall of society? my comment or the gloves?
i want to be strong too..although i choose superman

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 11:39 pm

The gloves.

[img][266:323]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_M1eq9L7AFEQ/S8HaxxESk8I/AAAAAAAAAD4/pxsi3ai2Hd8/s1600/Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg[/img]

Only excuse to wear gloves is AFTER that happens.

Anyway, OT, but here's a video from an Olympic lifter about proper handcare so that doesn't happen to you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otorSGl3sG0

Palakol
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jan 2013, 11:18 am

^ You should only wear lifting gloves to the gym if they match your purse.