Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

greengeek
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Aug 2013, 10:38 am

I didn't go, and neither did my girlfriend.

Joannana
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Aug 2013, 1:30 pm

I'm from a country in Europe, so prom would be a bit different, more modest I guess. Some people arrived in limos and had fancy dresses anddates, but most people didn't follow the rules too much.

I went when I was 18 I guess and it was good fun. I didn't have a date, just went with friends. We went for dinner beforehand and then we went to prom and danced a lot. I don't recall drinking a lot or losing my virginity (like they seem to do in America), so I guess it was a great prom. Totally fun. Wore a somewhat fancy dress. Drank a drink or two and came home by 2. Haha. :)

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 12:34 pm

Ha ha. I get it.

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up and she jokes that she wants to go with a teddy bear. BTW we are still friends.

Physics
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Oct 2013, 10:39 pm

I only went to prom my junior and senior year of high school and both years were completely different. I went with the same guy two years as well. The first year was perfect -- we both enjoyed ourselves and everyone loved my dress. The second year; however, was a disaster. Neither of us wanted to dance with each other and we both just felt awkward.. Loud noises + sensory issues + two Aspie's = don't mix.