aspie women, do you hate women in general?

Page 8 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 9:46 am

I am an aspie female and I like women mostly. I would love to have had more women as friends but it seems nearly all of my friends turned out to be male all of my life. I am not even a tomboy so not sure why it worked out like this.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 3:55 pm

D1nk0 wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Apuleyo wrote:
I'm starting to feel I hate humanity in general :?
Oh my, I'm becoming Dr. House 8O

Sadly I'm starting to agree with you on that one. :?

It's almost like their is not much to most woman. It makes me a bit ill inside!!

Well there really isnt much to most people MR_BOGAN :lol: .It takes a lot of effort and plenty of patience
to find peoples who defy this norm.
What I would REALLY like to know is WHY most women, certainly most white women middle class and up seem to have this sullen Resentment towards men in general. They go man-bashing when they feel insecure and wanna stroke their ego's.
It makes sense for straight people to have hostility or at least suspicion and distrust towards the same sex since those are their competitors. But this competition between the sexes really seems pretty Bizarre to me..... :?

You're right. Most women, especially the young ones, seem VERY insecure-even moreso than guys. Ive never really been sure about why.

Yeah having to being on this site and reading about how people with AS get treated poorly just because they are different and don't fit in (even though they do the best they can) makes me agree that there isn't much to people. People are really shallow, they pretend they are not but they really are.

Maybe woman have had some bad experiences with men?? Maybe they bash men for some sort of inferioty complex. Woman are way more insecurer, if you put someone down it gives you a small ego boost. That is how buillies work. I don't know.

Seems woman bash each other just as much as they bash men from reading this.

The thing I find most scary about woman is if they don't like or respect men and then want to be with them. It sounds like they just use them. It is almost like woman have no idea of what love is, but at the same time expect to be loved. That is what I get from reading about woman... :?

Most women really ARE insecure; even more so than most guys or so it seems. I really wonder why-is it because of their reproductive biology? Or maybe the resent how nature makes them dependent on men if they choose to reproduce.

Biological, testosterone gives males more confidence.

Quote:
There are some differences in a male and female brain (the result of different testosterone levels); a clear difference is the size, the male human brain is on average larger, however in females (who generally do not have as high testosterone levels) the corpus callosum is proportionally larger. This means that the effect of testosterone is a greater overall brain volume, but a decreased connection between the hemispheres.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testostero ... _the_brain

That could be the reason why more males have AS than females. Males have bigger brains, but our connections are not as good.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 4:02 pm

Kaleido wrote:
I am an aspie female and I like women mostly. I would love to have had more women as friends but it seems nearly all of my friends turned out to be male all of my life. I am not even a tomboy so not sure why it worked out like this.

Males are easier to get on with. Woman are more high strung, easier to offend and can be really snobby... :?

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 4:08 pm

MR_BOGAN wrote:
Kaleido wrote:

Women are
Quote:
easier to offend and can be really snobby... :?

You may be right there. The thing I have noticed is that some women seem to want to talk more about other people and emotional things whereas my male friends and I talk about things like our computers or more worldly affairs. Maybe that is too general though.

kamikaze_penguin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 May 2008, 9:25 pm

I'm equal opportunity--I hate everyone. Or almost everyone. Not hate, but I really prefer not to be around anyone. But girls are the worst--they're so squeaky and physical. They want to hug and share and get close and that just freaks me out.

kaytie
Toucan
Toucan

03 May 2008, 8:24 am

i don't like the "initiation phase" when it comes to meeting a group of women esp if they're already friends with eachother. i don't trust them to be genuinely nice and expect snide comments so i steer away from those situations.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2008, 9:16 am

This thread hurts my feelings. :(

demoluca
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2008, 9:26 am

MissConstrue wrote:

*gives hugs*

I find that alot of girls don't like me because i don't believe in gossip and dislike more social topics like celebrities.

But i don't have any problem with them unless they have a problem with me.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2008, 1:15 pm

demoluca wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:

*gives hugs*

I find that alot of girls don't like me because i don't believe in gossip and dislike more social topics like celebrities.

But i don't have any problem with them unless they have a problem with me.

Gossip is one of the few girly topics that I truly Enjoy :oops: .

Speckles
Toucan
Toucan

04 May 2008, 2:16 am

I prefer to hang around guys, but I can get along with girls okay.

One thing I really hate about some of the girl friendships I`ve had is their desire to turn me into a Cinderella, i.e. try to turn me into a happy NT. They mean well, but it`s really annoying - I`m never going to care about the bar scene, or about clothes, or what so and so is doing. Then they get annoyed because you`re not apprieciating the favor they`re doing for you. It`s very confusing.

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:06 am

that annoys me too. the turn you into cinderella thing. it is like they don't like you only what you may(not) become.

i get annoyed when peoples tear random others to shreds with snide comments behind their backs or talk about the tiny details of someones outfit or a celebrity's figure.

i don't have a hatred of women or men.

Selkie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 May 2008, 12:39 pm

I'm cool with women as casual acquaintances, but much prefer male friends to 99.8% of fellow women.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2015, 12:28 pm

I don't really hate women. My mother is a women and she's one of my most favorite people in the world. I tend to get along with both males and females if they're friendly, kind, funny, a good listener and still like me even after they've seen my uglier behavior (like having a meltdown).

It's mostly the stereotypes that some women actually live up to that are annoying, like being overly concerned about their superficial appearance or having to own a hundred pairs of shoes.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2015, 7:37 am

I like women.

A lot of women tend to want to mother me which I appreciate especially where there's food involved.

Mind you I like men as well much for a similar reason. hahaha...

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2015, 7:10 pm

I don't hate women in general. I'm apathetic about gender roles and their "natural" social habit.

But they do confuse me more in general than men.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

budgiezilla
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Sep 2015, 3:08 am

When I was 16 or so I was like "whatever boys are way better, they like video games, and they don't care about stupid stuff like makeup and hair and clothes." Which is funny bc I cared about those things.

Then my mind was blown when I met a girl who talked girly and liked hair and makeup and clothes, and said her favorite video game was ocarina of time. My little brain couldn't handle that.

Then I grew up a bit and learned about internalized misogyny. Still unlearning that s**t