aspie women, do you hate women in general?

Page 1 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

jonathandoors
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jan 2007, 1:24 pm

over at the MENS DISCUSSION, a WOMAN named EmilyB wrote

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... c&start=30

"Yea, like I'll have to put up with that s**t in the school cafeteiria. People ask me all of the time, (what do you use on your period? That's how it all started."

"I hate women."

Uh Huh. For what's its worth I tend not to like jock-stud dudes, although I am learning the language of football and sports.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 1:40 pm

She isn't a woman, she is 11 yrs old tomboy.

Timelady
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 2:18 pm

why does she hate women?

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 3:10 pm

She feels more like a male than a female and is rejecting that part of herself. In other words she wishes she was born a man.

jonathandoors
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jan 2007, 3:19 pm

bizarre wrote:
She feels more like a male than a female and is rejecting that part of herself. In other words she wishes she was born a man.

uh huh
is menarche that hard?

krex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 3:53 pm

I dont hate women but most do not like me.The few female friends I have tried to develop have ended badly.I seem to attract women who want to use me for something and then dump me.I was even a women studies major in college because I wanted to over come my own self loathing of my "female self".All it did was reinforce a sense of being a victem(same as many talk therapies).I thought the lesbians I hung out with would let me be myself but they were as controlling as any males and had as many bad relationships with other females.I am rejected or ignored as often as many of the males on this board....women dont like me and rebuff my attempts at friendship.Best friends have always been guys.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 4:05 pm

I don't hate women in general, but it seems like I really can't get along with most of them.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 5:14 pm

jonathandoors wrote:
uh huh
is menarche that hard?

"Danger, Will Robinson"

krex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 5:25 pm

shadexiii wrote:
jonathandoors wrote:
uh huh
is menarche that hard?

"Danger, Will Robinson"

LOL :lol: ....I dont take offense at this .(but if I had my period right now,I would take your head off for this...of course it is that hard!! !!!You try leaking fluids and mind numbing pain and mood jumping about like a mexican jumping bean and try and deal with aspie overloads and sensitivities and going to a job where staff are lazy and wont even put away the dishes properly and treat the residents like garbage and want to yak about their mothers hernia opperation while you are trying to concentrate on checking the meds because the manager always makes mistakes setting them up and would likely kill the clients if you didnt check them and your boyfriend doesnt work but cant seem to remember to take the garbage out,which is his only cleaning job.....and see how you like it<----just a small example of what my poor boyfriend deals with once a month.. :wink: )

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 6:31 pm

She is probably going through a phase, like a lot of kids do.

"OMG women suck, i'm SO not like them" - she'll grow out of it.

And no, I don't hate women at all. I hate men.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 9:18 pm

I wouldn't take her opinion seriously, in regards to all females. But, to be quite frank, I have never had a woman (or man) ask me what I use during my period.
As for me, I'm more critical of women than I am of men, but I don't dislike them.

Three years!

jonathandoors
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jan 2007, 12:30 am

krex wrote:
shadexiii wrote:
jonathandoors wrote:
uh huh
is menarche that hard?

"Danger, Will Robinson"

LOL :lol: ....I dont take offense at this .(but if I had my period right now,I would take your head off for this...of course it is that hard!! !!!You try leaking fluids and mind numbing pain and mood jumping about like a mexican jumping bean and try and deal with aspie overloads and sensitivities and going to a job where staff are lazy and wont even put away the dishes properly and treat the residents like garbage and want to yak about their mothers hernia opperation while you are trying to concentrate on checking the meds because the manager always makes mistakes setting them up and would likely kill the clients if you didnt check them and your boyfriend doesnt work but cant seem to remember to take the garbage out,which is his only cleaning job.....and see how you like it<----just a small example of what my poor boyfriend deals with once a month.. :wink: )

i dont know what to say.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2007, 9:17 am

I don't hate women in general... just don't always feel like I fit in with most and others I just can't stand at times for one reason or another.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2007, 3:49 pm

I wouldn't say I hate women but I just can't get along with them as well as with men. I tend to find women (maybe it's mainly NT ones) are false, two faced slags that are quite happy to trample on others' feelings and wishes to get what they want. I know a lot of women like this.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2007, 5:55 pm

In my opinion it's guys that are false, two faced slags that trample on other peoples feelings.

I seriously cannot see why people like them and get along with them.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2007, 10:20 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
In my opinion it's guys that are false, two faced slags that trample on other peoples feelings.

All of us? Have you met every last one of us, or even, say, 51% of us? If you haven't, you can't really say we're all "false".