Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Adamantus
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

I was wondering if there is anyone here who has successfully got a girlfriend.

If so, what technique worked for you?
Where did you meet (for example coffee shop, restaurant, school, work etc).

Sorry but I'm not interested in hearing from people who haven't managed to get a girl unless you are a girl and have other advice.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm

The most consistent results I get are from pretending to be a NT and paying attention to PUA stuff I looked at in High School, however the most satisfying technique is random coincidence.

I don't currently have a girlfriend.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 5:39 pm

how I met my one and only gf. she was at my work, she came to me first and kept talking to me and flirting with me,
just one day, she ask if I want to hang out with her and so I did. and eventual she said ''hey, how about we have sex''
and I went ''ok''.

pure luck. she approach me and put the move on me. Too bad, I can't find another women like her.
plus the relationship was awesome. I never had pay for her. (only couple times but she paid me back),
she did most of the talking. and she was attractive too. and she had autism.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 5:45 pm

Met her on WP, yet to meet IRL. Hoping to go over during Spring Break (12 hour drive D:)

Author/Writer

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2013, 5:53 pm

met my husband at a training for work. i asked him out after discovering we had common interests.

dajand8
Raven
Raven

26 Jan 2013, 6:54 pm

My girlfriends have been females that approached me and came on strong. They were nice, rare occurrences in my life. lol

Phenom
Raven
Raven

26 Jan 2013, 10:53 pm

I don't currently have a girlfriend, but in the past I have met them at school.

I feel there are two contributing factors to successfully getting a girlfriend.

One, is all about having confidence in yourself and I don't mean the "big and bad" type, I mean the I am very comfortable with who I am type. That other type won't really get you anywhere but failure. You may think its working at first, but in the grand scheme of things it not. Stay true to yourself.

Two, I hate to say it, but there are some really shallow girls out there (especially the younger ones). Alot of guys go well since I can't get a GF the problem must reside in me, which may be the case, but alot of the times its not. Guys hold girls above them sometimes, because lets face it, its easy for girls to get guys in this world, but they are STILL HUMAN. So what I'm trying to say is find a girl that not so shallow, which I understand they are few and far between. I feel alot of Aspie guys don't have girlfriends for this very reason.