Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

fridayfriday
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2013, 7:37 am

Hello!

I've been together with my boyfriend for 4 months now and I love him very much! he is extremely passionate about sounds and always has music on his hear, singing, playing intruments...or everything at once! -and that's one of the reasons that I like him so much, but it also makes me feel very lonely, because I can't be a part of it.

I'm not sure if I'm looking for any answers, but maybe tips on how I can be closer to him! I don't have anyone to talk to about this and need a litte help.

btw: sorry about my english

ruckus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2013, 8:04 am

Why can't you be a part of his love of music? Could you make music together, go to concerts together, or make him a playlist of your favourite songs?

fridayfriday
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2013, 8:29 am

I have tried!
but when he's listening or making music it's impossible to talk to him, he kind of shuts everything and everyone out.

btw: i made him a play list!
he thinks my music taste sucks :)

cakey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jan 2013, 6:44 pm

My BF is aspie also and listens to rock music...I try my best to try and like it too, but all it sounds to me is of pots and pans banging together!So I just try to get interested in his other subjects. Is there anything else he likes or discusses?

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jan 2013, 7:38 pm

What else do you connect with him on?

AnarChrist
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Jan 2013, 7:43 pm

Okay, do NOT interupt his "happy time". DON'T. It can f**k with his and therefore your whole day. Just don't do it. Don't. He's thinking. Respect the thinking.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 8:26 pm

I wish I could get girl a girlfriend by completely ignoring her.