Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 11:39 pm

I like lavender scents as well I have one of those fragrences you hook on the toilet bowl that is lavender, I have lavender pine o cleen.

I've taken a liking to shower gels of all different fragrances and I like different perfumes one of them is Far Away from Avon and Imari, both perfumes and Talcs.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

02 Feb 2013, 12:01 pm

kx250rider wrote:
Very few people will have any clue what I'm talking about, so please bear with me... I will do anything to sniff inside an RCA TV set made between 1946 and the late 1950s. I have no idea what it is that makes the distinctive scent in there, but it's orgasmic to smell it. I know that at least a few others on this forum who have the special interest in TV collecting and restoration, will know what I'm talking about.
Ah, I know - the rich, friendly, slightly dusty scent of old, tube-warmed electronics... There is nothing on Earth quite like it. 8)

Otherwise - lavender, patchouli (excellent when mixed 50:50 too), vanilla, sandalwood and a shedload more. Scents are like music.
Commercial, all-time perfume favourites are Grey Flannel (Geoffrey Beene), Jako (Lagerfeld) and Pour L'Homme (Cacharel).