Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

MomofThree1975
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Feb 2013, 5:22 pm

The GC is beyond nosey. He is unprofessional. I don't know if he was trying to make me feel better but he kept telling me horror stories about the kids he has dealt with. One of the girls had a severely autistic sibling and he was telling me about her. He is also off. He speaks a mile a minute and their is something really off about him. I was more open to everything until I spoke to him and eventually met him. I am not going to parade my son's confidental evaluation around town.

My son had another incident with the same boy today. This time the boy grabbed him and he told the teacher. Unfortunate he kicked another child who had taken his paper. The teacher told him that we will work on it. I told my mom and she wants me to pull him out of that class but I need him to learn how to deal with these situations as they occur. He said he was able to count to 10 and breath to calm himself down.

My son has a habbit of letting these things fester until he just blows up. He also over estimates his ability to deal with these kids. One on one he is fine, but he caanot deal with a group of kids teasing him. He also does have a temper that we don't see often but it comes out when he feels he is being treated unjustly.

As for his brother, for the most part his little brother follows him around and eagerly watches him play his video grames etc. Their relationship isn't as close as how he is to his 2yo sister but they both seem comforted in each other's company.

But he is 6 so there could be a multiple of reasons why he is acting out. I will look at the info about bullying momsparky. Any kid can be bullied, even the cute little 6 yo who is loved by the girls.