Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

robin45
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Feb 2013, 6:29 am

Some of the dating sites on the Undateable are an absolute rip of. They have enormous fees and aren't really interested in helping disabled people and are more interested in the publicity. The disabled people on the programme get the fee paid for by the TV company or the dating agency do it for free. This is only for publicity and to fill there bank accounts up. I have tried emailing these dating sites to see what would happen and have got no reply. I think that the one run for people with learning disabilities in London is genuine. On the Undateables they match a man with brittle bones with a women who was completely incompatible and out of his league. She was a beautiful women who has been all over the world and they had nothing in common. This got his hopes up only to be dashed. I noticed that she still took is flowers and chocolates.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2013, 7:01 am

Have you not thought of adding this to The Undateables thread?

robin45
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Feb 2013, 7:05 am

I didn't know the undateables had a tread but I suspect it would be promptly removed.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2013, 12:39 pm

There have been plenty of threads up pointing out aspieaffection´s(owned by alex plank who happens to own this place too ) flaws.
Your thread will remain up as long as there are no threats to members who disagree with you and whatnot(youd be surprised how common this is)

robin45
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Feb 2013, 3:37 pm

I tried the site "aspie affections" and as you say it is flawed. This site is not going to bring anyone together.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2013, 7:09 pm

i totally agree with that statement :lol:

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2013, 8:32 pm

robin45 wrote:
Some of the dating sites on the Undateable are an absolute rip of. They have enormous fees and aren't really interested in helping disabled people and are more interested in the publicity. The disabled people on the programme get the fee paid for by the TV company or the dating agency do it for free. This is only for publicity and to fill there bank accounts up. I have tried emailing these dating sites to see what would happen and have got no reply. I think that the one run for people with learning disabilities in London is genuine. On the Undateables they match a man with brittle bones with a women who was completely incompatible and out of his league. She was a beautiful women who has been all over the world and they had nothing in common. This got his hopes up only to be dashed. I noticed that she still took is flowers and chocolates.

i noticed that as well about the chocolates. I think on paper they had some similarities

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits