Rant my Aspies! rant like youve never ranted before!

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 12:47 am

as with all my obsessions, ive always just wanted to rant endlessly about Sonic and hedgehogs! so i made a thread where you post as much ranting about your special interest as you wish

Sonic The Hedgehog Was first released june 23rd 1991 on the genesis and Master System from SEGA. It was extremley popular in the beginning, for one of the reasons that the quality(with exception to the master system which was crap) was much better then the competing Nintendo games (at the time its competitor was the Super Nintendo and the Nintendo Entertainment system)

Sonic the hedgehogs full name is Olgilvie Maurice Hedgehog and he lives on the planet mobious, His mothers name is Queen Alleena, and hi fathers name (only released in comics) is Jules the hedgehog but he's been turned into a robot, Sonic has one sister named Sonia and one brother named Manic (only confirmed in Sonic Underground) Sonic is able to run over 750 mph and can reach the speed of sound and break the sound barrier creating a sonic boom without breaking a sweat. His original attacks are spin dash and jumping on enemies however, in recent games he has a slide attack, homing attack and a speed attack. Sonics best friend is Miles "tails" prower, who was abandoned by his two parents because of his two tails and is picked on for being a freak, Sonic calls him tails because he didn't like the name Miles. Over time sonic has gotten so many friends such as

Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Mighty
vector
Charmy
espio
bean
Sally
bunny
antoine
rottor
silver
blaze
cream
vanilla
Chris
and SO much more

Mobious has been taken over by the evil genius Doctor Robotnick or Eggman who has an IQ of over 300 and has been taking all of mobiouses people and animals and turning them into robots to build his empire. Sonic can free the person in the robot when he breaks the robot. Sonic was originally abandoned by his mother to save his life, sonic was taken in by a family but Robotnick terrorized his house and kidnapped sonics adoptive parents, Sonic then spent the rest of his child hood with his Uncle chuck (who was also robotisized)

in more recent games, character like Shadow and Rouge have been introduced, and sonics back story fluctuates often, but the one i explained is the one i follow the most, sonic was also originally brown but he was turned blue when he broke the sound barrier.

Your turn

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 3:25 am

i wish the yahoos in my neighborhood would just go to the moon and leave me alone!

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 6:39 am

Damn, this is some good s**t Image

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 6:50 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 6:56 am

I don't think the world is ready for me to rant yet (no, seriously).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 7:02 am

all those daggone slowpokin' cats on the roads better lead, follow or GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY!! ! :x

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 7:03 am

Dillogic wrote:
I don't think the world is ready for me to rant yet (no, seriously).

That's true, we're still recovering from your last one :P

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 7:06 am

If I ranted about everything that gets to me I'd probably overload the site it would be so long.

Having said that, I think OP used the wrong word, I thing OP meant monologue not rant, because you monologue about your special interest(s) etc. but you rant about things that make you angry...hence the replies so far.

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 7:11 am

Rascal77s wrote:

'Tis but a passing thought.

Perhaps I shall write a book on the rantings of the most sane man after I finish my current novella, The Pig. We shall see.

GnothiSeauton
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Feb 2013, 7:40 am

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH UGLINESS IN IT!! !
All this socializing just exhausted me.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 8:58 am

Dillogic wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:

after I finish my current novella, The Pig.

Is that like a spin off of Deliverance?

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Feb 2013, 4:09 pm

I HATE it when someone says "Bless you" after I sneeze.

And stop asking me "Is EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT". I need a half hour alone after that one.
grrrrrrr

And I HATE FANS AND AIR CONDITIONING WITH A WIND CHILL FACTOR.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:46 pm

ZombieBrideXD I love you for inventing this thread! :D

Now.....which rant should I begin with. Let's start of with the snow.

f*****g snow! It always has to snow at any little chance it may get! I wanted to get the bus tomorrow and see my friend whom I haven't seen for ages! But in this stupid country everyone freaks out over a teeny bit of snow and when there's half a centimeter of snow on the ground everyone acts like it's 4 feet of snow! Why can't people just get used to it and learn to live with it?! I may hate it so much that I'm ranting about it, but at least I'm still going to go out in it tomorrow and not be somehow convinced that it's going to kill me or something! I bet all the schools will be shut too. And yet, when I was a kid, we hardly got any snow and I always had to go to school every winter, we may of only got about one or two ''snow days'' through out my whole school life. This winter it has snowed thick and fast three times. And three times is not normal for Britain! Well, it's beginning to become normal. :roll:

Next rant: Being an Aspie sucks. End of.

What else? Nothing at the moment.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 5:59 pm

@flamingshorts - Yes. Those are my rants, too. Gets on my last freaking nerves!

Also, whenever I go to technology stores like Best Buy, I hate when those clerks ask, "Can I help you?" What I want to reply with is, "Obviously not. If you could help me you wouldn't be working in a place like this!"

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 8:47 pm

My old school burned down. The fire department from my town drove all the way up into their town to help their city fire department with the fire. I couldn't believe some of the heartless comments I saw about the disaster "it's just a building" "People are just pantsies" "Move on" and even i feel some emotional attachment to it because I had attended there and now that building no longer exists. Sure they can rebuild it but it would be a different school and it would be more modern and look different. I am sure it will still have the same name and the same mascot. It started in the middle of the night and around 3:17 am on Sunday morning, they got the report about the fire in the school so they came and started putting it out and by then the building was already gone because the fire was too severe so all they could do was keep the flames under control. Now places are doing donation for supplies that were lost in the fire. One 5th grader even left her Kindle in her desk so she lost that in the fire. All the grades will be going to different elementary schools now but they will still have the same teacher and same classmates but the whole entire school will be split up going to different elementary schools. Those who have never ridden the bus will be taken to a high school where they will get on the bus and go to their new temporary school and their teachers will be riding the bus with them. The rest who took the bus to their burned down school will still be riding the same bus and taking the same routes except it will take them to their temporary schools. Only thing standing is the gym which also looked badly damaged and the playground still stands and the portables. The rest gone and all a black spot with burned up bricks and door frames and all. I so want to drive by it but maybe next weekend.

Eh I didn't "rant" about my special interests, I just "ranted" about something that shocked me and surprised me so I spent hours reading all about it last night and reading different same articles about it. It happened this past weekend and I found out about it last night because I don't watch the news anymore. No one knows yet what started the fire except kids were shooting off fireworks close to the school right before the school burned down.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

MrStewart
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 10:36 pm

i write short book reviews on Good Reads. something i started last year. i figured since I read so much I might as well keep a running list of the books i have read and my impressions of them with a rating and review.

here's my profile
Mr Stewart goodreads profile