Apparently Autism is fake to this guy!

Page 1 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 8:17 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwnD_o-FFbU[/youtube] This guy pisses me off!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 8:27 pm

Well, it's Michael Savage, what do you expect?

Ableism, check. Misogyny, check. Transphobia, check. Did I miss anything?

Last edited by Yuugiri on 20 Feb 2013, 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cacao
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2013, 8:29 pm

Sounds like he is miss informed.

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

20 Feb 2013, 8:31 pm

I expect less than nothing.

It seems that he did not pay attention when his father said to not act like a fool.

Dreycrux
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 8:40 pm

The dude don't like change, must be a generational thing. Why even have an extreme opinion like this in the first place, let society sort itself out.

Just look at the dinosaurs, they died out because they didn't have a space program.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 8:57 pm

Oh boy, what a bloody fool. Maybe we should now class all of the rabid, right-wing idiots like him as being 'mentally challenged', put them on welfare, and then actively discriminate against them the way he does with autistics and asthmatics. See how he likes it.

JonAZ
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Feb 2013, 9:13 pm

The Guy just killed his career.

"On his nationally syndicated radio show, Michael Savage claimed that autism is "[a] fraud, a racket. ... I'll tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is. What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a father around to tell them, 'Don't act like a moron. You'll get nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, idiot.' " "

www.manyperceptions.org

My son has autism.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 9:18 pm

JonAZ wrote:
The Guy just killed his career.

Sadly, he probably hasn't. He's been saying stuff like this (about other things) for a while now. :/

Dreycrux
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 9:27 pm

Society evolves...sadly some people don't evolve with it or are resistant to change. This is an extreme example of someone who cannot handle change...maybe he has autism.

Just look at the dinosaurs, they died out because they didn't have a space program.

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 9:49 pm

Clearly Michael Savage hasn't had enough sense beaten into him, if I ever met this guy, I'd probably spit in his face.
He thinks he's so smart, yet he knows less than nothing.

GnothiSeauton
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Feb 2013, 9:53 pm

He sounds like a one of those evangelical preachers with their rants about homosexuality, whilst they're homosexual themselves. I have an inkling he is autistic himself and is in denial :lol:

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

20 Feb 2013, 10:03 pm

Essentially, the worst thing I can imagine wishing on Michael Savage is to actually be Michael Savage.

It must be a perfect personal hell to find the world so enraging and so unlikely to adapt to his beliefs.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 10:20 pm

I think he needs some sensitivity training

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 10:28 pm

Verdandi wrote:
Essentially, the worst thing I can imagine wishing on Michael Savage is to actually be Michael Savage.

It must be a perfect personal hell to find the world so enraging and so unlikely to adapt to his beliefs.

He doesn't care what other people think, this is one of those guys who go through life not giving a d**n about anyone but themselves. I guarentee he doesn't have a problem with being who he is just because other people won't conform to his way of thinking.
People like him don't care about how many people from the masses listen, they just want to make the few people that are just as stupid as he is, listen and adopt his ways of thinking, and by doing so (for him) he's proliferated what he thinks is truth. That's also why there is still hate toward other people even today, from Neo-Nazi's to gangs, it just keeps going and going. There will always be someone out there in the world willing to listen to Savage's (this guy is aptly named :lol: ) bs, or other people like Savage.

No, the worst thing I can imagine wishing on Michael Savage is making him the one on the receiving end of the acts that people like him cause to happen (hate crimes, violence, being subjugated because of the difference) because of the bs they spread. See how he likes being ganged up on, and beaten down because of said differences. It'll change his life, or it'll break his livelihood permanently, either way I'd be happy knowing that he wouldn't dare do it to another soul in his life afterward.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 1:42 am

What do you expect? Savage has been delusional loudmouthed shitwit since the day he was born. I'm surprised they haven't found that piece of s**t face down in a ditch yet.

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 6:22 am

Not even gonna listen to it/watch it, reading peoples' comments gives me the gist enough.

He's clearly a loud-mouthed individual spouting hot air. Plenty of those in the world. There is no excuse for ignorance when the evidence is freely available to read.

How on earth does he explain babies exhibiting signs of autism! If his logic is that it's just a difficult child who needs the firm hand of authority, that can only be stated (however incorrectly) about an older child. Babies don't know anything other than their instincts, and yet still they display signs of autism. I'd like to see him explain that.

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum