Apparently Autism is fake to this guy!

Page 2 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 8:51 pm

Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:
What do you expect? Savage has been delusional loudmouthed shitwit since the day he was born. I'm surprised they haven't found that piece of sh** face down in a ditch yet.

I for one do NOT wish any harm on Salvage. While I thouht what he spewed was vile I think it is way past time to let it go, especially since he did apolgise and clarified what he was trying to say.

That's very big of you. Personally, if someone slaughtered him like the pig he is I would sleep with a smile. If that piece of s**t apologized to everyone he s**t on for a dollar he would die of old age before he was finished. Hell I might even attend his funeral to spit on his corpse :D

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 9:14 pm

ASdogGeek wrote:
This is something like 4 years old

Seriously? Why make a big deal over it now? It's old news.

Quinntilda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Feb 2013, 10:07 pm

I think of this when ever I hear the term self diagnosis.

schizoid26
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Feb 2013, 5:56 am

Who cares, I still have problems no matter whoever believes it or not.

Blue_Jackets_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2013, 1:11 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:
What do you expect? Savage has been delusional loudmouthed shitwit since the day he was born. I'm surprised they haven't found that piece of sh** face down in a ditch yet.

I for one do NOT wish any harm on Salvage. While I thouht what he spewed was vile I think it is way past time to let it go, especially since he did apolgise and clarified what he was trying to say.

That's very big of you. Personally, if someone slaughtered him like the pig he is I would sleep with a smile. If that piece of sh** apologized to everyone he sh** on for a dollar he would die of old age before he was finished. Hell I might even attend his funeral to spit on his corpse :D

Why want the guy 'slaughtered like a pig" just for spewing his BS? Hell if I felt the way you do towards people liek Savage, I would be wanting everyone who are part of Autism Speaks vaporized.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 1:17 pm

I thought it was very ignorant too. Then I remember being informed on here by someone what he said was taken out of context. He meant kids who are diagnosed with it who don't even have it because autism was being over diagnosed.

So Savage thinks autism is over diagnosed and thinks any child can just be labeled with it when really they are just a normal child who needs better discipline and a spanking and they will snap out of it.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 1:37 pm

What a prejudiced, crazy guy.
This man must have the IQ of a chicken because he fails to say anything that makes even the slightest sense.
He seems to be a racist as well judging by the way he talks about children from minority groups.
People like this dude are nothing but sad caricatures of themselves in the end.

I think it's best to ignore the guy because it is impossible to take him seriously. :lol:

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 2:07 pm

I don't believe in Mike Savage.

He's fake to me.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Keni
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Feb 2013, 3:03 pm

This paid-to-rant anachronism is actually doing more good than harm with his outbursts.
He is bringing issues into the media.
People hear him and think he is a complete knob.
Therefore average people gain more awareness of the real facts by listening to people who respond and prove he is a misinformed idiot.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 3:03 pm

Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:
Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:

That's very big of you. Personally, if someone slaughtered him like the pig he is I would sleep with a smile. If that piece of sh** apologized to everyone he sh** on for a dollar he would die of old age before he was finished. Hell I might even attend his funeral to spit on his corpse :D

Why want the guy 'slaughtered like a pig" just for spewing his BS? Hell if I felt the way you do towards people liek Savage, I would be wanting everyone who are part of Autism Speaks vaporized.

Because he has a huge following and he does real damage, and it's not just autism. He is a whore that doesn't care who he hurts as long as he makes a buck. If he didn't have the ability to poison peoples' minds I wouldn't care. As it is the world would be a better place without that piece of s**t.

You say "just for spewing BS" but there is power in words. Some recent examples hitler, Churchill, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, islamic fundamentalist nut jobs that talk children into blowing themselves up... This man has 10 million listeners a week and has been on the NY times best seller list with several books. That is real power, and his words have real world consequences.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 3:09 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:
Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:

Because he has a huge following and he does real damage, and it's not just autism. He is a whore that doesn't care who he hurts as long as he makes a buck. If he didn't have the ability to poison peoples' minds I wouldn't care. As it is the world would be a better place without that piece of sh**.

You say "just for spewing BS" but there is power in words. Some recent examples hitler, Churchill, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, islamic fundamentalist nut jobs that talk children into blowing themselves up... This man has 10 million listeners a week and has been on the NY times best seller list with several books. That is real power, and his words have real world consequences.

If Islamic fundamentalists would have the same mind set as Gandhi and Martin Luther King they wouldn't have made the idiotic and crazy mistake of becominig religious fundamentalist in the first place.
Bye now! :salut:

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 3:17 pm

^ You're acting like it's a choice to be raised in a hyper-religious setting without access to good, reliable education. It's a bit disingenuous.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 3:24 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
I don't believe in Mike Savage.

He's fake to me.
Me neither ..hes make believe!! !! :lol:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 3:28 pm

Yuugiri wrote:
^ You're acting like it's a choice to be raised in a hyper-religious setting without access to good, reliable education. It's a bit disingenuous.

It is a choice that can definitely be made, even in a hyper-religious setting. Have you ever heard of logical thinking? Since when has it become impossible for people to think for themselves! No excuses please because there are none.

That is all I have to say about the matter because I am severely allergic to all types of religous fundamentalism.
You can call it a weakness if you want, I don't care.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 3:33 pm

^ Some people aren't taught to think logically. They are taught to be obedient, with heavy consequences for not doing so. I won't argue this any further, as this isn't PPR, but I do think you're simplifying the issue far too much.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 3:36 pm

It's too bad autism isn't contagious and spread along with cold and flu viruses. I'd be coughing all over him if it was. I'd do it to him and only him. I care too much to do it to other other people. He's an exception. He's one of Hitler's henchmen.