Some people don't have respect in relationships

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 11:52 am

Just on Facebook last night and some woman asks me to drive to her place when she's got a boyfriend in her Facebook photos, some people don't seem to have any respect for their partners in relationships. Do you think it would be wise to just keep it a secret? or to tell the person she is in a relationship with?

For privacy reasons, I have edited out the postcode and name of the person.
[21/02/2013]
Ryan Vincent West
What's that got to do with you finding me handsome?
Girl
U driving
U should lol
Ryan Vincent West
Yeah I do now
Girl
Cool where about in Kent u from
Ryan Vincent West
[Location edited out]
Girl
Cool
How long it will take u to get in my place then?
[postcode edited out for privacy reasons]

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 12:03 pm

Have sex with her then tell her bf :trollfaced.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

22 Feb 2013, 12:12 pm

Brag post

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 12:12 pm

There's no law of physics that forces people to be winners.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 12:20 pm

The real lack of respect is for grammar.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 12:36 pm

If you know her boyfriend relatively well, you might want to mention it, or just show him the conversation you had. It's a pretty touchy issue obviously, and you don't want to go stirring up the fire unless you know how he'll react. However if you don't, I'd just leave it alone...tell her that doing anything with her would compromise your personal morals, and you feel that you two should keep your distance.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 12:36 pm

Once a girl I was dating reavealed to me after we slept together that she had been in an on/off relationship with a guy for four years. It's not my problem; I had no idea before she told me. What disturbed me the most was that she was not bothered by it at all; in fact, she slept with a new guy three days later.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 1:21 pm

Kurgan wrote:
Once a girl I was dating reavealed to me after we slept together that she had been in an on/off relationship with a guy for four years. It's not my problem; I had no idea before she told me. What disturbed me the most was that she was not bothered by it at all; in fact, she slept with a new guy three days later.

That's most likely the case here, sooner or later she will slip up on her own. Still it makes me wonder why some people get in monogamous relationships when they aren't really monogamous, maybe monogamous relationships are simply pushed more by society which makes them more desirable to people rather than admitting openly that they sleep with several people.

aspiesandra27
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 1:41 pm

If she is actively deceiving her boyfriend, then she is not worth a chat, let alone a romp. People who want to go round having sex with numerous individuals, should stay single, or be honest about it with their partners.

Her code of interpersonal behaviour, is not acceptable imo.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 5:08 pm

it's not wise to tell the guy, it's her affairs and you should know this when you get into some kind of hookup with her. sounds like she wants you to be one of her, probably many, booty calls on standby :)

personally I can't get involved with such a person, because I could never trust her.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 5:37 pm

it kinda seems like you don't know the layout of her relationship. perhaps she is polyamourous, or she has an open relationship, but that might not be too likely. nonetheless, if you are concerned, the ideal thing would be to talk to her directly and ask her questions about it. and if you find out stuff that you don't approve of, then defriend her/block her. if you are not interested (you were kinda flirty at the outset), then you might want to steer clear of women in relationships except on a friendly/distant level.

heatherbk
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Feb 2013, 2:23 am

I was also thinking that maybe she is in an open relationship. However, I wouldn't want to get involved either way.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 12:48 pm

I'm in a similar boat with a friend. She has a bf and I have got her to admit that she has been involved with others outside of her relationship before. I know enough about her to know that I really shouldn't expect much of her and that she will grow on her own and learn from the decisions she makes along the way. That's why I don't have strong feelings attached to her, but I do enjoy her company as a friend and we do get along quite well.
I am also seeing someone else myself and things are going well there.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 1:01 pm

Could be safe, just ask who the dude is in the photos. It's honest and non-intrusive to ask that considering she wants you to go round her place in the car.