Page 19 of 20 [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2013, 5:59 pm

Kurgan wrote:
A gym is like a sanctuary. You should be allowed to grunt, swear and drop the weight when deadlifting there.

If it's a real lifting gym, sure. If it's a retirement home with Nautilus equipment (like the "fitness and wellness" facility where I worked up until a couple of weeks ago), on the other hand, the grunting and swearing probably should be curtailed slightly... :lol: :wink:

~Steve Jobs

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2013, 6:06 pm

I actually agree with hyperlexian. I'm personally more interested in dating men with a great personality than men with great looks.

I just looked this up and this guy says that high hormone levels in both men and women cause them to have more attractive features. It also causes them to be attracted to those with attractive features. In other words, hot people like hot people because of hormones??? 8O It all makes sense now

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2013, 6:12 pm

deltafunction wrote:
I actually agree with hyperlexian. I'm personally more interested in dating men with a great personality than men with great looks.

Hehe - I guess I'm greedy then - I want both. Wait, no - I'm actually really greedy. I want BRAINS, too. Mmmmmmmm! :lol: Brains're more important than personality, for me (and almost more important than looks, but not quite).

~Steve Jobs

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2013, 6:16 pm

deltafunction wrote:

I just looked this up and this guy says that high hormone levels in both men and women cause them to have more attractive features. It also causes them to be attracted to those with attractive features. In other words, hot people like hot people because of hormones??? 8O It all makes sense now

So you would date someone you had no physical or sexual attraction towards il them but had a great personality?

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2013, 6:27 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
deltafunction wrote:

So you would date someone you had no physical or sexual attraction towards il them but had a great personality?

I get physically and sexually attracted after I find out his personality.

For example, my first impression of my current boyfriend was that he was joking around at work. Then, he treated me with respect and was clearly intelligent. So his personality caught my attention and I just became more attracted to him as I got to know him.

Of coarse the two elements are important, but the order of importance may be different for people.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2013, 12:55 pm

deltafunction wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
deltafunction wrote:

I get physically and sexually attracted after I find out his personality.

For example, my first impression of my current boyfriend was that he was joking around at work. Then, he treated me with respect and was clearly intelligent. So his personality caught my attention and I just became more attracted to him as I got to know him.

Of coarse the two elements are important, but the order of importance may be different for people.

OK, but suppose that man in question looks like this:

Or this

No matter the personality, I would never let them stick their penis in me.

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2013, 2:26 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:

Or this

Well s**t, there goes my chance. :cry:

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 9:36 am

mds_02 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Or this

Well sh**, there goes my chance. :cry:

Sorry :P