Does this make me a bad person?

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

08 Mar 2013, 8:31 pm

DiabloDave363 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:
I've had a very active sex life...like nine different girls in a matter of three years. One of those years was reserved for a special someone but when she cheated and I outsted her, it was back to the ol grind. I probably sound horrible because of the way I just put that, but these flings were never initiated by me, and I never screwed anyone over....just in bed. I'm a manwhore to some people I guess.

Nice brag post.

No, it doesn't make you a bad person. There is no law that says you have to have sex with only one person your entire life.

excuse me? brag post? No. Not at all actually. How dare you say that. I've always been quiet about my love life and modesty is the reasoning for that. The only reason I've broken the silence is because of some people in my life have voiced their disapproval...with great hostility. I figured I could turn to this site for advice but if that's the way my posts will be perceived then I suppose I was wrong. These girls are not trophies for some counter in a race or anything like that. I was simply stating the facts of my situation and if that seems like a "brag" to you I don't know what else to tell you.

Actually, I'm no virgin by any stretch of the imagination, so I'm not being defensive, but it was worded a way that sounded like bragging.

But, anyway, I don't talk to people about my sex life except for anonymous strangers on an internet forum, so maybe your solution is just to keep quiet about it more often. Enjoy yourself, and don't let other people's puritanical standards ruin your fun. Don't kiss and tell.

If it's not wrong to have premarital sex at all, then why is it wrong to have a certain number of partners? See? That doesn't make any sense. Either all premarital sex is wrong, if you follow religions, or it's all ok. I am not aware that any of the world's major religions make a distinction based on the number of partners. According to the Bible, having sex 64 times with the same woman is just as bad as having sex with 64 different women, assuming you're not married. So if you're religious, go ahead and beat yourself up for having premarital sex. But you'd be equally hellbound if it had only been one. So might as well enjoy yourself on the way down. If you're not religious, then who cares? enjoy yourself.

You haven't said in your post that you cheated on anyone, so why worry about it? Even by NT society's standards, you haven't done anything wrong. Your average person would probably say "way to go, bro."