Euro-Wingnut rightist converts to Islam



Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Mar 14, 2009
Posts: 4925

10 Mar 2013, 8:09 pm

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: May 02, 2012
Posts: 5194
Location: County Down, Northern Ireland

10 Mar 2013, 8:17 pm

the article raises some interesting points.

Therein exposes the inherent racism within the right wing, despite their common hatred of egalitarianism, socialism and equality to the right wing islamists will never be 'equal' or potential allies purely for the skin deep differences.


_________________
Being 'normal' is over rated.

My deviant art profile
-------------------------------------------------------
"We will never win the n*gger vote, the nig nogs will not vote for us" -Nigel Farage


GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2009
Posts: 4146

10 Mar 2013, 8:18 pm

Not sure if trolling...



DVCal
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Apr 04, 2012
Posts: 729

10 Mar 2013, 9:27 pm

Right Wing fundamoentalist Christians and Fundamental Islamist are exactly the same, if they were smart they would ally them self together.



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: Feb 25, 2006
Posts: 29164
Location: Lancashire, UK

10 Mar 2013, 9:44 pm

thomas81 wrote:
the article raises some interesting points.


Speaking of the neo-Nazis, a number of neo-Nazis and (white) Holocaust deniers have converted to Islam over the years. David Myatt, Roger Garaudy, Johann Leers, Ahmed Huber...

thomas81 wrote:
Therein exposes the inherent racism within the right wing, despite their common hatred of egalitarianism, socialism and equality to the right wing islamists will never be 'equal' or potential allies purely for the skin deep differences.


They have hatred of Jews for being Jews in common.

In fact, Islamism is surprisingly similar in its worldview to Nazism. They're both totalitarian ideologies that desire world domination, and they both have a hatred of Jews at their centre.

Incidentally, I wish him the best of luck. I hope he is able to leave Islam easily and is not threatened or bullied if he decides it's not for him, which might well be the case if he spends a lot of time in fundamentalist Salafist type circles. Strictly speaking under Islamic law he is not allowed to covert away from Islam.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Apr 12, 2010
Posts: 20615
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington

11 Mar 2013, 1:16 am

DVCal wrote:
Right Wing fundamoentalist Christians and Fundamental Islamist are exactly the same, if they were smart they would ally them self together.


Well, the proverbial fat lady hasn't sang, yet.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Mar 22, 2009
Posts: 4456
Location: The shooting range

11 Mar 2013, 2:03 am

thomas81 wrote:
the article raises some interesting points.

Therein exposes the inherent racism within the right wing, despite their common hatred of egalitarianism, socialism and equality to the right wing islamists will never be 'equal' or potential allies purely for the skin deep differences.

Hatred of socialism, yes; equality, no; and egalitarianism, it's complicated. Most of the right favors equal opportunity, but not any entitlement to equal out come. Not only does attempting to force equal outcome paradoxically require people in a position to assert their will over others, but all the variations in intelligence, aptitude for job skills, variations in social skills, and luck with relationships, it all leads up to there will never be a logical end in concluding what determines if everyone has been given an equal lot in life.

Egalitarians more advanced than scavengers at the mercy of their environment only exist in science fiction.
Image


_________________
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."
- Unknown

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Apr 12, 2010
Posts: 20615
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington

11 Mar 2013, 2:40 am

John_Browning wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
the article raises some interesting points.

Therein exposes the inherent racism within the right wing, despite their common hatred of egalitarianism, socialism and equality to the right wing islamists will never be 'equal' or potential allies purely for the skin deep differences.

Hatred of socialism, yes; equality, no; and egalitarianism, it's complicated. Most of the right favors equal opportunity, but not any entitlement to equal out come. Not only does attempting to force equal outcome paradoxically require people in a position to assert their will over others, but all the variations in intelligence, aptitude for job skills, variations in social skills, and luck with relationships, it all leads up to there will never be a logical end in concluding what determines if everyone has been given an equal lot in life.

Egalitarians more advanced than scavengers at the mercy of their environment only exist in science fiction.
Image


When it comes to opposing entitlement to equal outcome, that's only common sense with individuals. But unfortunately, whole races of people have been denied legal protection ensuring equal opportunities, by the implication that they are intellectually or spiritually inferior.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Mar 22, 2009
Posts: 4456
Location: The shooting range

11 Mar 2013, 3:45 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
When it comes to opposing entitlement to equal outcome, that's only common sense with individuals. But unfortunately, whole races of people have been denied legal protection ensuring equal opportunities, by the implication that they are intellectually or spiritually inferior.

Globally, the social issues some places are facing make those in the US look trivial. Forced marriages/acid attacks, no freedom of religion, starvation, political oppression, and countless regional wars where Islamic groups and governments are clearly the aggressor even when they meet little resistance. If one wishes to look for legally enforced inequality in societies, the US is not the best place to start looking.


_________________
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."
- Unknown

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud


Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: Feb 25, 2006
Posts: 29164
Location: Lancashire, UK

11 Mar 2013, 10:33 am

Oh, and Islamists despise Communism too, and Socialism, but will be happy to get assistance from parties and groups that have these ideologies if it advances the cause of Islamism.

Islam is meant to be subordinate to nothing and in that sense, anything that is not Islamic is its enemy.



Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Jan 21, 2008
Posts: 3665
Location: Florida

11 Mar 2013, 10:36 am

It worries me when ANY kind of religion-following person (practicing not just believing in one) is in office.

Thats why im so glad Romney didn't win... and that Santorum didn't make it to the ballot.



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: Feb 25, 2006
Posts: 29164
Location: Lancashire, UK

11 Mar 2013, 10:37 am

Dantac wrote:
Thats why im so glad Romney didn't win... and that Santorum didn't make it to the ballot.


Santorum seemed like a proper arsehole and Romney... I wouldn't have voted for him.

I might have voted for Ron Paul, but that would be as far as it goes for me.



ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Sep 21, 2008
Posts: 31578
Location: New Jersey

11 Mar 2013, 10:47 am

Tequila wrote:
Dantac wrote:
Thats why im so glad Romney didn't win... and that Santorum didn't make it to the ballot.


Santorum seemed like a proper arsehole and Romney... I wouldn't have voted for him.

I might have voted for Ron Paul, but that would be as far as it goes for me.


You did rightly. Mitt Romney is a schmuck with a goyische kopf.

ruveyn



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Apr 12, 2010
Posts: 20615
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington

11 Mar 2013, 3:37 pm

John_Browning wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
When it comes to opposing entitlement to equal outcome, that's only common sense with individuals. But unfortunately, whole races of people have been denied legal protection ensuring equal opportunities, by the implication that they are intellectually or spiritually inferior.

Globally, the social issues some places are facing make those in the US look trivial. Forced marriages/acid attacks, no freedom of religion, starvation, political oppression, and countless regional wars where Islamic groups and governments are clearly the aggressor even when they meet little resistance. If one wishes to look for legally enforced inequality in societies, the US is not the best place to start looking.


If anything, I was referring to the United States of the past. Our country, I am proud to say, has made genuine and effective strides for equality.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: Feb 25, 2006
Posts: 29164
Location: Lancashire, UK

11 Mar 2013, 4:04 pm

Oh, and as for things going the other way, and Muslims joining neo-Nazi political parties:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qxgdrPHM0Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Here's a Bosnian Muslim who is a prominent-ish politician in the essentially neo-Nazi German NPD party.



Display posts from previous:  Sort by  


Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next




You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to: