Does anybody hate how we're mentally challenged?

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 9:33 pm

I'd rather be Mentally Challenged than dead.

Cuckooflower
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Apr 2013, 10:31 pm

I am physically slow. My poor bilateral co-ordination seems to be the cause of this. I do things more slowly.

Flowers
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Apr 2013, 12:50 am

alakazaam wrote:
Autism/aspergers is a just another term for being mentally challenged/slow. That's why we're all socially ret*d. You can always tell how smart somebody is by their speech. I always feel like I don't have much to talk about. I can talk about something simple like how my day was. Here and there Ill add a joke once in a blue moon. I don't know how to use my imagination or use my creativity. I get lost when people start talking about those things. I feel like I am another mentally challenged person. Anybody else feel this?

No way.
Tonight I was taught that bread has capillaries (what did he say??) and that if mayo is spread just right and faced down, (something to do with gravity) that the bread stays fresher longer on the sandwich. Ok, I admit the only thing I learned was where to put the mayo but he totally has some scientific explanation for it. And this is not even close to any of his interests.
Only thing "slow" there is him taking 9 years to correct me on how I make his lunch, but hey, I never asked. :D