Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Aspiefrmhell313
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Mar 2013, 2:50 am

I'm haunted because the only girl I actually liked dumped me. We dated for 2 months then broke up ever since then I've had no luck with girls. I've contemplated suicide because I know no girls like guys with autism or aspergers for that matter ill never go through with it but I jus wish a girl would like me 4 me an stop trying to change me

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 2:57 am

at least you had the GF experience, something i never really had.

Aspiefrmhell313
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Mar 2013, 2:59 am

Its not as great as u think

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 3:08 am

but it beats the dickens out of not ever having the GF experience, take it from me.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2013, 7:07 am

You are only 19 and still young. I'm in my 30s and I remember dating a guy when I was your age and I was hurt by the things he said to me. I did love him. But as I got older it was different. I dated a man who had a learning disability. My last boyfriend didn't have any form of autism at all. He knew I had learning disability but he didn't make me feel bad about myself.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Mar 2013, 11:23 am

I think its more of a thing of people not having the patience to put up with aspies. I have friends who can put up with it (some of them have ADD/ADHD), but I haven't met one who was willing to put up with my "issues" since my first relationship.