Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

LilithS
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Apr 2013, 11:20 am

I grew up mostly in a very small town, in school they noticed I was different, but just thought I was either crazy or just very strange, and I was diagnosed with ADHD, but I'm not a very hyper person, and I can hold attention very easily, but about a year ago I started looking things up and noticed I had very similar qualities with people that have AS and Autism and did a bit more research and here I am today.

LilithS
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Apr 2013, 11:28 am

Noetic wrote:
LilithS wrote:
Hmmmm, I wouldn't be surprised if she had it, so that could be it. She seems to have couple traits, but I couldn't say so for sure, since we don't have conversations very much, and there's no way my father could have it.

Since you've decided you are an expert diagnostician who is able to diagnose others so easily, why do you need a diagnosis?

I'm not saying that, someone said maybe my mother could have it, I agreed, and I need a diagnosis, because I want peace of mind and they could help me with my trouble in social situations that I've been having my whole life.

LilithS
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Apr 2013, 11:27 am

Update: Went to counseling, have to find a different one though. The counselor was horrible, she said she knew absolutely nothing about it, she even called it a disease -_- then told me she thinks I don't have it, even after she admitted she doesn't know anything.