Brunswick, GA baby shot and killed by two boys.

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2013, 3:53 pm

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/22/3 ... while.html
Yes, this happened, and these little f*ckers are out there. It is stuff like this that makes me weep for humanity.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2013, 4:08 pm

When I saw the headline I thought the poor baby was caught in crossfire, but no--it was deliberate and cold-blooded.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2013, 11:48 pm

they're learning to be monsters at early ages, it seems.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 2:27 am

The police have actually made two arrests. If found guilty, these two savages should get lethal injection.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 2:30 am

that would be better than what would happen to them in the general adult prison population. there is an unspoken rule among even the worst therein, that if you do something like what those two teens did to a baby, that there will be hell to pay.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 7:07 am

Dear Aunt Blabby, unfortunately, they are usually put in a section especially for pedophiles and child murderers.

According to Anderw Vachss, they get along quite well and share experiences.

Sylkat

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 8:35 am

Horrible story. I'm not generally for capital punishment, but shooting a baby in the face at point blank range is just a little too much.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 3:04 pm

Sylkat wrote:
Dear Aunt Blabby, unfortunately, they are usually put in a section especially for pedophiles and child murderers.

According to Anderw Vachss, they get along quite well and share experiences.

Sylkat

Andrew Vachss is a name I haven't seen for years. I had seen an interview with him on Oprah years ago, and had read an interview and a short story by him in either Cemetery Dance or Horror Show (an excellent horror fiction magazine which sadly no longer exists). A very dedicated man to the cause of children's rights.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 5:28 pm

Take it for what you will, but I'd really like to kill those soulless little fuckface shittard son-of-a-bitching bastards myself.

I think I would partially skin them, douse them in isopropyl alcohol, then make a small, sterile incision in their abdomens. Through which I would pull out a length of intestine, which I would then place in a kettle of boiling water.

I'm sorry. The Bible says vengeance belongs to the Lord for a reason. I know that.

Right now I feel like considering myself an agent of threefold return. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 6:06 pm

BuyerBeware wrote:
Take it for what you will, but I'd really like to kill those soulless little f**** shittard son-of-a-bitching bastards myself.

I think I would partially skin them, douse them in isopropyl alcohol, then make a small, sterile incision in their abdomens. Through which I would pull out a length of intestine, which I would then place in a kettle of boiling water.

I'm sorry. The Bible says vengeance belongs to the Lord for a reason. I know that.

Right now I feel like considering myself an agent of threefold return. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll help you with the skinning.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2013, 2:17 am

This rather horrifically illustrates something I often have to explain to people when discussing self defense, namely why it's not enough to just be prepared to hand over your money. It's not just about your money, or whatever is being demanded, it's about power, and these things have a way of escalating once the perpetrator gets a taste of that power. I doubt that kid woke up that morning thinking "I'm going to shoot a baby in the face today", or even had that in mind when he approached his mark, but once the power dynamics got going and he didn't get what he wanted, he did shoot that baby and he did try and kill the mother as well, and for no reason other than spite at not getting what he wanted; it's not like shooting those people put money in his pocket. Keep this story in mind next time you hear someone say that non-violent compliance is the best way to survive a violent encounter.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2013, 12:25 pm

Dear Dox47,

I am not so sure that this ever was a mugging/robbery.

The mother's age is late 30's, she wears no make-up, hair pulled back in a pony tail, very unimpressive clothes, t-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops from what I read.

A person who is not going to have cash or a cell phone, or an iPod, in other words.

And, no car to steal, she was pushing her baby stroller through a public park on her way home from an errand.

I an beginning to believe that these two sociopaths (psychopaths? I get them mixed up) went out looking for someone to terrorize,hurt, and possibly kill.

Which they did.

Sylkat

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 6:23 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
BuyerBeware wrote:
Take it for what you will, but I'd really like to kill those soulless little f**** shittard son-of-a-bitching bastards myself.

I'll help you with the skinning.

Bring the kettle, too. I'm not sure my canner is going to cut it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry:

And maybe some salt. :evil: :evil:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 7:00 pm

put them in an arena and let them fight to the death, then make the victor fall on his sword, just like in the roman days of olde. i'm being slightly satirical here.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2013, 2:48 pm

Um.

How 'bout we make sure we have the right miscreates before we start talking about what to do with them?

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2013, 5:07 pm

Yes, a wise idea indeed. Guess that doesn't go without saying.

But if we're sure we've got the right miscreants, that this isn't a WM3 thing...

:rambo: :evil: :cry: :twisted: :evil: 8O :!: