Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 7:51 am

I generally do not drink alcohol, but I like to drink good beer.

I like especially the Pilsner Urquell is imported, but in my country, Poland, is not very expensive, because we border with the Czech Republic, so the price is not different from the beer produced in Poland.

And do you like beer :)

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 10:20 am

I used to drink Pilsner Urquell all the time, but haven't had one in a wial, I think it's time!

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 1:00 pm

I'm having a Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade.

I rarely drink. I can't remember the last time I have had a sip. Early twenties probably when I lived in Montana.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 1:06 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I'm having a Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade.

I rarely drink. I can't remember the last time I have had a sip. Early twenties probably when I lived in Montana.

I don't drink. The few times I had wine, I did not like the taste of it. Beer to me smells like bear urine. Besides, I'm diabetic.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 6:24 pm

I love rum and coke mix, and mike hard lemonade.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 6:30 pm

I like dark beers such as Stouts, Porters, and Bocks. Or occasionally a bourbon beer.

SPtread
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Mar 2013, 12:21 am

When I did drink beer, I enjoyed Fat Tire, Corona, Guiness, Stella Artois, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and some others I can't think of.

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2013, 12:26 am

Yes, pretty much all of them, except the bulk of the American Industrial grade lagers which just don't have a flavor. Though they are alright if they are super cold on a hot day.

I'm thinking about getting into home-brewing just cause it's kind of a neat hobby.. it's just yet again a hobby which is dominated by guys.. and will really not produce any ability to meet women. bleh.

rapidroy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2013, 11:47 pm

Most beer tastes like sopey water foceing me to gulp it down then get a drink of water for the after taste. I only wanted to drink it until I was 19(legal age) becouse my dad would not let me drink it making me want it only becouse I could not have it. I haven't had a beer in months and I will maybe drink one in someones garage just becouse accepting and drinking a beer is the social thing to do, since I break all the other social rules.

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2013, 11:59 pm

rapidroy wrote:
Most beer tastes like sopey water foceing me to gulp it down then get a drink of water for the after taste. I only wanted to drink it until I was 19(legal age) becouse my dad would not let me drink it making me want it only becouse I could not have it. I haven't had a beer in months and I will maybe drink one in someones garage just becouse accepting and drinking a beer is the social thing to do, since I break all the other social rules.

see that's cause your beer sucks in Canada, it's only like a step above the average crap they sell in the US. You gotta go to the North American Microbrews (Be they American or Canadian) or stick to imports from some place either the British, Belgians or Germans were or had colonies (Seriously, that's why Mexico and China have such good beer, LOADS of German Immigrants/a german colony in Tsingtao) At least in my opinion.

I mean, don't get me wrong North America can make some GREAT beer, it just can't come from Molson-Coors or Anheuser-InBev.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 12:06 am

Michigan has some decent breweries. We have Bells in Kalamazoo that is okay. May favorites are Founders in Grand Rapids and New Holland Brewery in Holland, MI.

New Holland makes this weird beer called Dragon's Milk that is one of my favorites.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 12:13 am

i would love to try molsen golden, which consumer reports said was the best combo of full body and non-bitter, of any beer they taste-tested. alas, it is not available in washington state. the old formulation of dos equis [dark malt] was very nice, non-bitter and full-bodied malty wonderfulness. michelob honey-brewed lager [i was told] tasted similar to molsen golden. i never could understand what bitter beer lovers like so much about bitter, to me bitter tastes just like dirt.

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 12:33 am

VIDEODROME wrote:
Michigan has some decent breweries. We have Bells in Kalamazoo that is okay. May favorites are Founders in Grand Rapids and New Holland Brewery in Holland, MI.

New Holland makes this weird beer called Dragon's Milk that is one of my favorites.

bells is indeed quite excellent.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that Dragon's Milk.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

25 Mar 2013, 6:02 am

[Moved from The Haven to Random Discussion]

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 6:08 am

rabbittss wrote:
VIDEODROME wrote:

bells is indeed quite excellent.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that Dragon's Milk.

founders makes a mean ale !

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 6:19 am

Had a bottle of Hawkshead Lakeland Gold (4.4%) last night.