Women are not attracted to me because I'm not 'masculine'?

Page 15 of 17 [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 6:46 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
women are not more important than men, we are equal.

Equality? Bullpucky! So next time a woman slaps me you want me to treat her as an equal and deck her?

what does slapping have to do with the level of importance? you said women are more important than men, and I said that we are equal.

Yeah equality means we are on equal grounds if she punches me, what am I supposed to do if she is equal? Punch her back? That is equality! Women being more important would at least take a few punches til I slap her softly and yell at her/dump cold water on her and say I'm sorry!

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 6:55 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Equality? Bullpucky! So next time a woman slaps me you want me to treat her as an equal and deck her?

No, that would be an overreaction. Like breaking someone's foot for making you sprain your ankle.

Then don't bring up that equality BS! My parents have been divorced my entire life! I also have a father who drinks, and doesn't really care what he says or does! Equality my ass! Your f*****g equality is the reason my dad isn't Getting help for his problem! f**k your equality, at least I am not a douch bag like him ya whine asses!

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 7:02 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

No, that would be an overreaction. Like breaking someone's foot for making you sprain your ankle.

Then don't bring up that equality BS! My parents have been divorced my entire life! I also have a father who drinks, and doesn't really care what he says or does! Equality my ass! Your f***ing equality is the reason my dad isn't Getting help for his problem! f**k your equality, at least I am not a douch bag like him ya whine asses!

Dude, take a few deep breaths and go for a walk until you calm down.
Maybe your mother divorced him BECAUSE of his drinking and not caring about what he says or does.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 7:17 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Then don't bring up that equality BS! My parents have been divorced my entire life! I also have a father who drinks, and doesn't really care what he says or does! Equality my ass! Your f***ing equality is the reason my dad isn't Getting help for his problem! f**k your equality, at least I am not a douch bag like him ya whine asses!

Dude, take a few deep breaths and go for a walk until you calm down.
Maybe your mother divorced him BECAUSE of his drinking and not caring about what he says or does.

Yeah you are right, repeating an implied meaning in my own response makes me feel a lot better..... Sorry, but being told "Don't worry, I can can get it, but thank you!" was never said by any of you. And why can't a girl at least give a guy a hint she likes him for once. Online dating? Sounds like a good way to date but how am I supposed to date someone so far away when I don't have any money at all? Some of us who don't have much can't get a job early in their life, it sucks. But at least I'm trying to not lose by mind when working is what actually I enjoy the most! A job! If I had a job, and a car, at least I could hunt my food, and even buy gifts for my girlfriend. I'm like a former spetznaz working at mcdonalds, I need a challenge! And having kids, I'd need the saint of lost causes for that, damn near immpossible for me, because of your devil money!! !!

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 7:30 pm

DialAForAwesome wrote:
Greb wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
you have no evidence that it is any different for men or women, though. it could be exactly the same, as some women date a lot of men, just like some men date a lot of women. there is absolutely no reason to believe otherwise.

Have you zero, ZERO, success??? Because there's guys here with zero success. There's is guys here in their 30s that NEVER had a girlfriend. And you're telling them that they had not enough interest??? that they didn't make enough effort???, that it's their fault because their level is too high and they only look for bimbos and don't want a simple next door girl???

Are you f**** kidding me? Have you any trace of empathy?

Whoa. I don't agree with attacking hyperlexian, because she didn't say this, but there have been some people who have in the past.

Anyway, I'll back you up for this statement, because I'm in my mid-20s myself, am not necessarily picky (only about personality) and have STILL never had a g/f. It seems that in some cases, women do have the advantage, but it's balanced out by them also getting more propositions from guys they don't want to date. That's the big difference here. I'd be content if it was the same all across the board, but it's not.

Women, getting hit on more, is your example of women having a hard time finding the right guy? No women have a hard time because they fall for and are manipulated by men who could care less about them! On top of that, these days the nice guys who are there to prevent this are socially decapitated by women and are never given a chance because they feel the need to 'do it themselves'! Do it yourselves huh? That pisses me off! Every time a woman ends in an abusive relationship when they could be with a guy like me, think about me and what I said about being a gentleman, and s**t like that happening to women pissing me off, ok? Sounds like hyperlexian does lack empathy, bigtime!

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 7:37 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Greb wrote:
Schneekugel wrote:
Slap her back. If someones slaps me, I slap back, anyway what it is. (Ok, toddlers and babies excluded. ^^)

In my country, if she slaaps you, that's OK. If you slaap her, you go to jail.

No kidding.

Sweden?

Nope. Spain.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 7:49 pm

Son of a gun who told you women you were ugly? Holy crap!
I'll calm down now. This is why I want to move to Japan, much lower crime rate, less people taking pictures of you out of respect for your privacy, a hell of a lot more quieter when you tell people they are being to loud and waking everyone else up, more women who would consider me the sexy foreigner, and want to find out about America from me, more women who appreciate the Gentleman mentality (and even consider it a f***sh). Time to teach English in Japan! Sayonara America Gasshuukoku! Konnichi wa Japan! Oh wait I already can, I forgot I speak basic Japanese.... 8O :oops: :? :) :D :lol:

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 11:57 pm

Greb wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Greb wrote:
Schneekugel wrote:
Slap her back. If someones slaps me, I slap back, anyway what it is. (Ok, toddlers and babies excluded. ^^)

No kidding.

Sweden?

Nope. Spain.

As someone who has been living on Spain for over 21 years I call bs on that.

As a matter of fact there is usually a case of domestic violence where both partners are separated and one of them has a restraining order and when he gets the kids he kills them just to hurt her.
There´s been plenty of talk about this phenomenom on tv shows in the past and Im not going to get into it but I will say this:
Theres no way slapping a woman will get you into jail in Spain, otherwise this males with restraining orders against them would have been in jail and unable to kill their children.

(Sorry to bring this up because its not something most people wanna read about but as I said Im not going to let someone get away with bs and this is the perfect example of how what he is saying is bs)

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 1:59 am

spongy wrote:
Greb wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Greb wrote:
Schneekugel wrote:

No kidding.

Sweden?

Nope. Spain.

As a matter of fact there is usually a case of domestic violence where both partners are separated and one of them has a restraining order and when he gets the kids he kills them just to hurt her.
There´s been plenty of talk about this phenomenom on tv shows in the past and Im not going to get into it but I will say this:
Theres no way slapping a woman will get you into jail in Spain, otherwise this males with restraining orders against them would have been in jail and unable to kill their children.

(Sorry to bring this up because its not something most people wanna read about but as I said Im not going to let someone get away with bs and this is the perfect example of how what he is saying is bs)

Off topic

http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2004/12/29/p ... -42197.pdf

"Art.37 - Who, by any means, mistreat psychologically or physically (with no hurt) any woman who is or has been his partner, will be punished with 6 to 12 months of jail" (in case of hurt, it's two to five years).

"Art.38 - Who slightly threatens any woman who is or has been his partner, will be punished with 6 to 12 months of jail"

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 3:26 am

I can only say my oppinion: If someone slaps me, then he shows clearly that he thinks tat physically violating other people is completely ok in his eyes. If not, he wouldnt slap me. So if he allows himself, that other people slap him, by showing himself that he thinks that its a completely normal way of social behavement between people, why shouldnt I do it?

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 4:35 am

Greb wrote:
spongy wrote:
Greb wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Greb wrote:
Schneekugel wrote:

No kidding.

Sweden?

Nope. Spain.

Off topic

"Art.37 - Who, by any means, mistreat psychologically or physically (with no hurt) any woman who is or has been his partner, will be punished with 6 to 12 months of jail" (in case of hurt, it's two to five years).

"Art.38 - Who slightly threatens any woman who is or has been his partner, will be punished with 6 to 12 months of jail"

That is from 2004 and is a general one.
Most communities tackle this issue by themselves.

This is from end of 2012 and from C.Valenciana, http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2012/12/11/p ... -14978.pdf

Article 7. 3 We will make an individual study for each situation of domestic violence, taking into account its circumstances.

I see no mention of jail in 2012 in Valencia/its surroundings, again I dont know exactly where you live but most places have their own regional boe that they act by.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 5:33 am

OP, sorry about the tyrade, I kind of got carried away. I think those girls probably don't know what they are talking about. Baby faces? Masculinity is truly shown through actions, not how much your baby-face makes you look like a little boy. There are tons of women, I'm sure, who would love a baby-faced guy (they may like to cuddle but I prefer that).

I might try and date a girl who lost a leg or an arm or something, I bet it is hard for them too to find a guy. Plus my step dad fits amputees with legs and such for a Job, maybe he could give me a discount on that stuff somehow.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 6:00 am

I wish I had one leg, then I could have married and divorced Paul McCartney by now.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 6:02 am

Not that I would marry Paul McCartney, because he's OLD.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 6:55 am

blue_bean wrote:
I wish I had one leg, ... .

Arrr, ye seadog.

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 7:06 am

spongy wrote:
Greb wrote:
spongy wrote:
Greb wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Greb wrote:
Schneekugel wrote:

No kidding.

Sweden?

Nope. Spain.

Off topic

That is from 2004 and is a general one.
Most communities tackle this issue by themselves.

This is from end of 2012 and from C.Valenciana, http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2012/12/11/p ... -14978.pdf

Article 7. 3 We will make an individual study for each situation of domestic violence, taking into account its circumstances.

I see no mention of jail in 2012 in Valencia/its surroundings, again I dont know exactly where you live but most places have their own regional boe that they act by.

Dude, please, in Spain, a local law can tough up a national law, but it can NEVER relax it. If the national law says 6 to 12 month, local laws can increase this penalty, but never decrease it.