Page 22 of 25 [ 397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

BelleAmi
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Aug 2014, 3:44 am

Feralucce wrote:
So... I need some feed back... anyone wanna go look at the index and try out the search function on the new site and give feedback

Index works great - looking good and easy to get to. Also great to access your novel on there. One for my ever expanding book list.

Arthur Rimbaud.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 10:07 pm

BelleAmi wrote:
Feralucce wrote:
So... I need some feed back... anyone wanna go look at the index and try out the search function on the new site and give feedback

Index works great - looking good and easy to get to. Also great to access your novel on there. One for my ever expanding book list.

Thank you

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 10:10 pm

>>>Part 66<<< - Travelling with your Aspie

oddlyeffective
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2014, 3:58 am

@Feralucce I just signed up for wrong planet, and I've already benefited. Thank you for posting your blog link. I subscribed and look forward to reading more. I'll also send you feedback about the search function, as requested by you in your post.

Best wishes,
Nettie

P.S. I did a quick search for "marriage," and it worked fine, although I don't know how many articles you've tagged with marriage, so I can't know for sure if it brought me all the results. As a reader, I was happy, because I appreciated the article it served, and I love that tee-shirt, by the way. What's the source of the image/product on "Care and Feeding of your Aspie: Part 21 ? Aspies, Outrage and Fairness"?

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 10:57 am

I appreciate it...

The search we wrote and installed, it doesn't matter if it's tagged or not... is actually searches the articles

oddlyeffective
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Aug 2014, 3:04 pm

@Feralucce Yes, right, I'm so used to using the word "tag" to mean key words that I fogged the question. I did expect a search of the articles without the hashtag. Do you recall where you found that t-shirt you have posted on the article page?

I hope you are having a pleasant week. Thank you for replying, since your answer reminded me to look through some more of your articles.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2014, 7:04 pm

I um... Not sure which tshirt you are referring to

oddlyeffective
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Aug 2014, 8:01 pm

@Ferralucce it was on the post I mentioned previously. I couldn't post a link because I'm new here. No worries. Thanks for asking. How's your week going?

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2014, 2:38 pm

Sorry... have a wound on my foot that ulcerated and contracted MRSA, so the meds are making me muddy...

here it is... BAM!

TSHIRT

oddlyeffective
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Aug 2014, 3:37 pm

@Ferraluce, I hope you aren't in pain and that your foot heals very quickly. Thank you for the link to the t-shirt. Take care.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2014, 8:49 pm

I am recovering nicely... pain is not an issue... I am, however, having issues with the "sit your butt down and stop doing things" order from my doctor... I am an EXTREMELY active person... and I have been sitting on my butt for 2 weeks...

oddlyeffective
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Aug 2014, 8:58 pm

Ferraluce, how much longer must you remain immobile?

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2014, 9:59 pm

In theory, I should be out of this damn boot by friday and on light duty for a while after that.

The main issue is that part of my routine is to interact with my dog... and he steps on my feet, so the doctor has said no... He's staying with my GF until I am better... I miss him terribly

oddlyeffective
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Aug 2014, 2:13 pm

Feralucce, can your dog visit while you are in bed, so he could get a hug or pat as you lean down, or is he used to jumping up onto your bed? I'm sorry you have to go without your good friend for so long. I'm sure he misses you, too. Just a few more days, fortunately. Take care!

JohnnyC
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Nov 2014, 7:57 pm

Moomingirl wrote:
Sensory issues and meltdowns
. I hate when that happens. John c

mjay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Nov 2014, 9:05 am

I followed the link on WP, then re followed to second location, maybe check that? Anyhow, I stopped at the first paragraph under edit.
Anyone who writes "we" loses. It is not helpful, in fact it is problematic. You have chosen yourself as a self appointed spokesperson, why? I think not. I cannot support your decision to use the term. Please do not speak for me.