Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2013, 2:10 am

I experienced some pretty extreme depersonalizaton when I was 17. I don't think what I described above is even mild dp. Its differentn much more positive.

Its as if the whole world's a stage, and like the lyrics from the Cold War Kids song, "..we are playing for an audience of one," and I am the one. Its a nice view. 8)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTrLsteldvc[/youtube]

Last edited by goldfish21 on 31 Mar 2013, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

loner1984
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2013, 2:13 am

I'm definitely taking my own path through life. Everywhere is people who is part of the ant farm. I'm not. I imagine I will leave very little impact on the world behind.

And since there really isn't family besides my mother. Maybe one should consider something like that one way trip.to mars. Only.down side is that there is.other people and in small.space. going alone would be better.

loner1984
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2013, 2:14 am

I'm definitely taking my own path through life. Everywhere is people who is part of the ant farm. I'm not. I imagine I will leave very little impact on the world behind.

And since there really isn't family besides my mother. Maybe one should consider something like that one way trip.to mars. Only.down side is that there is.other people and in small.space. going alone would be better.