Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 11:12 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
billiscool wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Lydia Valentin. :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRSPuxOXqo4

Anyway, I'd date a girl weightlifter or powerlifter in a heartbeat. Traditional martial arts, probably, MMA, probably not. Because MMA people tend to have in my opinion, bad attitudes, or just are very, I dunno. They like listen to Pantera and Slayer 24/7 and everything has to be extreme and hardcore.

wow, she's cute.

Yes, sort of cute, but she looks way too skinny to actually lift that weight, or else it's fake. I would like to date a woman who could actually lift that bar.

there different weight class in weightlifting. Some weightlifers are very skinny and don't look strong. The overall strongest are the big fat guys and ladies. watch some youtube on olympic wieghtlifters and you will see a variety of size.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 8:00 am

Tsproggy wrote:
Sorry to ruin your fantasy man but I have dated some women who are very skilled in things like martial arts and could take me down if needed. But they've never teased me for it and even if a girl is *tough* she's still a girl, she still could be insecure and come to you to make her feel better etc. The toughest, grittiest, strongest woman in the world could be a total puppy dog with her man and the world would never know. Just because a girl has an image of toughness doesn't mean she's not a loving and vulnerable person.

I completely agree. I knew some women who did mma because I was doing it too. One lady came to class with a broken rib and still wanted to be my partner when practicing with mits. I am un-orthodox but right-handed with a strong point in wrestling. She was a strong point in being tuff-***** and she was still as sensitive as any other girl I've met.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 9:52 pm

I think it would be cool to date a girl who was stronger than me. So long as she didn't actually kick my ass. But I don't think there are very many out there. I weigh 180lb, I'm 5' 10", and I'm not fat. Well, there are probably a few girls who could kick my ass because they know martial arts, because I'm clumsy.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 2:33 am

Geekonychus wrote:
One of the girls I'm seeing is a very tough Leo. Quick lean muscle and likes to brawl. Could probably kick my ass pretty bad if I tried to cross her.........Very hot! If we ever end up getting intimate I'd probably let her hit me a few times (not the face.)

billiscool wrote:
( before any guys here say, ''no way any women can be tougher than a man''
trust me there are very tough women out there, especialy women who
trains in mma or boxing)

I find it sad that you felt the need to include this warning. Based on this board, I understand. I happen to find female empowerment sexy but I know there are a lot of guys here that resent it. :(

I´m an Aries with a black belt in Karate. Imma kick yo ass

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 2:47 am

As long as she didn´t use her physical superiority to threaten me or whatnot I dont see why not.

Just a note: I would never do that if I was in a relationship with a woman that was weaker than me and I merely expect the same treatment

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 4:33 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAuWBF-Mt-4[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 6:55 am

1000Knives wrote:
Traditional martial arts, probably, MMA, probably not. Because MMA people tend to have in my opinion, bad attitudes, or just are very, I dunno. They like listen to Pantera and Slayer 24/7 and everything has to be extreme and hardcore.

PANTERA, SABATON, SLAYER, MEGADEATH, METALLICA, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, SKILLET, DEMON HUNTER, DISTURBED, HOOOAAHH!! !! !

If a girl need to beat anyone up to release their anger I'm game!! ! EXTREME!! !! :D :wink: :D

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 12:14 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Geekonychus wrote:
One of the girls I'm seeing is a very tough Leo. Quick lean muscle and likes to brawl. Could probably kick my ass pretty bad if I tried to cross her.........Very hot! If we ever end up getting intimate I'd probably let her hit me a few times (not the face.)

billiscool wrote:
( before any guys here say, ''no way any women can be tougher than a man''
trust me there are very tough women out there, especialy women who
trains in mma or boxing)

I find it sad that you felt the need to include this warning. Based on this board, I understand. I happen to find female empowerment sexy but I know there are a lot of guys here that resent it. :(

I´m an Aries with a black belt in Karate. Imma kick yo ass
Impressive. :)

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 12:31 pm

A women like that would just round house kick me to the head when I become mr annoying or smart-ass. So she would feel sorry for me and thus never consider dating me in the first place.

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 12:46 pm

ShamelessGit wrote:
I think it would be cool to date a girl who was stronger than me. So long as she didn't actually kick my ass. But I don't think there are very many out there. I weigh 180lb, I'm 5' 10", and I'm not fat. Well, there are probably a few girls who could kick my ass because they know martial arts, because I'm clumsy.

There certainly would be, the right technique makes a vast different over size or strength.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 1:41 pm

Sure, why not? I think the most important thing is that she feels comfortable and confident in her own skin, self defence classes or martial arts can only give a girl more confidence which is good. I think it would be fine as long as she only used it in defence and didn't misuse that power.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 6:13 pm

I like outspoken. I'm not sure if I care about actual strength, but now that I think about it, I don't think a single person Ive dated was very athletic.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 9:55 am

What I've discovered with girls like that (generalization really) is that they tend to prefer either pretty boy eye candy or super muscle bound hunks who can compete with them in the toughness scale. Being neither, I don't really fit that criteria and things with the Leo and I have fizzled..........Probably for the best because I realize we would have been a disaster if we dated. We are remaining friends though for what that's worth.

Chrisicus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Apr 2013, 1:20 pm

I hate blowing my own trumpet, but I'm 6'1, got a muscular build so very strong and do judo/kickboxing. If a woman was tougher then me, I'd be seriously impressed. If she was hot I'd marry her :P.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 1:31 pm

Chrisicus wrote:
I hate blowing my own trumpet, but I'm 6'1, got a muscular build so very strong and do judo/kickboxing. If a woman was tougher then me, I'd be seriously impressed. If she was hot I'd marry her :P.

You must be a proper hard geezer.

Chrisicus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Apr 2013, 1:39 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Chrisicus wrote:

You must be a proper hard geezer.

:lol:, I didn't mean to be so big headed, just couldn't figure out a way of explaining the last bit without questions ><