Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

Page 4 of 11 [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 12:57 am

The world according to WP responses is so ideal.....

.... and unreal.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 1:12 am

blunnet wrote:
Quote:
Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

well, if bullies have girlfriends that means they are ok with it or find it attractive or justify their behaviour. And yep, I've seen women thinking the bullied deserved. Very sad.

...and, bullied guys finish last.

as I said:
Quote:
It's not the bullying what many high school girls find attractive in bullies, but it's the traits that often bullies possess that they find attractive (height, muscles, sporty, confdience..etc).

Also, the bully-victim often have traits that are commonly....undesirable.

But I remember well that there were the tall and handsome non-bullies (yet confident) who were the most popular among girls, the bullies were second to those.

I remember all this very well, it was always few other guys who stood up against bullies in defending of the victim-bully, girls never exerted their influence on those guys, like verbally shaming them for their doings, they just turn a blind eye while it's happening even if the victim-guy was a friend of theirs, it's like as if they were thinking "weaklings deserve this" or "it's guys' business, I have nothing to do with it".

Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Apes, humans are apes.

I don't think bullies' gfs are often aware of the bullying practice their bfs are doing, high school guys often have gfs from other class or even from other school.

Or they often fail to realize that what's happening is bullying and think it's just "tough guys' playing" instead. Bullies usually don't go "full violent bullying" mode on their victims in the presence of girls, especially their gfs (they totally realize know that girls don't love violence and violent guys), but they would instead go into a more subtle and "gentle" bullying ie. "Hello shrimpy!!" * exerting painful force on victim's hand while shaking. --> girls don't notice that as part of a long history of bully-victim relation, especially if the victim is too unattractive to be even be acknowledged or considered, who cares about an ugly fat/thin weak geek or nerd? he should stands for himself otherwise he deserves it!

What you're seeing on this WP thread is idealism, une vie en rose, où toutes les filles de l'école aiment les gentils gars et et détestent les mauvais forts gars......

-cut end of dreamy scene-

What I am saying, is the high school reality, and every former or current male bully-victim will understand and relate to this post.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 23 Apr 2013, 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 1:14 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

Well, it is a community full of mostly autistic people. I wonder if other forums would have harsher stuff to say on this topic.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 1:31 am

Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

Well, it is a community full of mostly autistic people. I wonder if other forums would have harsher stuff to say on this topic.

I bet the responses would be similar on a non-autistic board.

With all due respect, I trust my personal observation of actions, more than words.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 1:45 am

Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

Despite of how radical his post sounds, it's one of the rare posts on WP that actually make complete sense to me and pretty much sum up what I had in mind.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 2:38 am

Woman here are probably saying the things they say because they are more likely to have been victims of bullying in the past. Women that haven't might be more likely to not care or notice or may have even been bullies themselves.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 8:42 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

I was thinking the same thing.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 1:07 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

I bet the responses would be similar on a non-autistic board.

With all due respect, I trust my personal observation of actions, more than words.

Understood.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 1:08 pm

Uprising wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

Despite of how radical his post sounds, it's one of the rare posts on WP that actually make complete sense to me and pretty much sum up what I had in mind.

The responses would no doubt be similar, but would they be lying about what they say? Are most people here lying? I doubt it. I'm not that kind of person to lie.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 1:13 pm

Kinme wrote:
Uprising wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

The responses would no doubt be similar, but would they be lying about what they say? Are most people here lying? I doubt it. I'm not that kind of person to lie.

I was actually on about his larger post, not the "The world according to WP responses is so ideal......... and unreal." one.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 1:24 pm

Uprising wrote:
Kinme wrote:
Uprising wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

I was actually on about his larger post, not the "The world according to WP responses is so ideal......... and unreal." one.

Oh, okay.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 3:10 pm

Kinme wrote:
Uprising wrote:
Kinme wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

.... and unreal.

Not necessarily lying, refer to my larger posts.

In fact, no, I made it clear that bullying by itself as a trait is not attractive to any.

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 3:15 pm

I wasn't lying either. I agree with the person who wrote that maybe people who do like bullies or did date a bully either don't want to admit it publicly so they didn't post, or, regret it and don't want to post, or, are not even self aware enough to be interested in this topic.

There are other options besides "everyone is lying." ;)

MusicalWonders
Raven
Raven

24 Apr 2013, 12:51 am

I guess some girls like that but it's a huge turn off for me. :roll:

Greatsharkbite
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 12:26 pm

Imo, not many girls like that. There are women out there that like a tough guy for sure, but in those instances it is generally more the girl is interested in the guy "in spite" of the bullying and not because of it.

Guys aren't the only ones with a few shallow people in the bunch, there are shallow women as well. Also these same bullies treat the people they're with nice--for a time. I've seen some real morons lay on the charm pretty thickly.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 12:32 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Power is poison to virtue, I would forgo being the most powerful man in the world, to be the most unappreciated and chivalrous hero there is any day.

There's no point to having virtue if you constantly get crapped on and abused and never get any sort of thanks or appreciation for the good work you've done. You will end up weak and abused.

Bit of both is the best way.