Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

Page 5 of 11 [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 12:32 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Power is poison to virtue, I would forgo being the most powerful man in the world, to be the most unappreciated and chivalrous hero there is any day.

There's no point to having virtue if you constantly get crapped on and abused and never get any sort of thanks or appreciation for the good work you've done. You will end up weak and abused.

Bit of both is the best way.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 2:17 pm

Tequila wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
Power is poison to virtue, I would forgo being the most powerful man in the world, to be the most unappreciated and chivalrous hero there is any day.

There's no point to having virtue if you constantly get crapped on and abused and never get any sort of thanks or appreciation for the good work you've done. You will end up weak and abused.

Bit of both is the best way.

Doing things because they are the right thing to do (as in the good guy), is better than doing things because you have the right to do it (the guy who does what he wants). I never said I would let people crap on me, nor tread on me, nor push me around. I don't need a thanks, but when I get one, I will enjoy it as much as anyone else.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 2:50 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I don't think bullies' gfs are often aware of the bullying practice their bfs are doing, high school guys often have gfs from other class or even from other school.

Or they often fail to realize that what's happening is bullying and think it's just "tough guys' playing" instead. Bullies usually don't go "full violent bullying" mode on their victims in the presence of girls, especially their gfs (they totally realize know that girls don't love violence and violent guys), but they would instead go into a more subtle and "gentle" bullying ie. "Hello shrimpy!!" * exerting painful force on victim's hand while shaking. --> girls don't notice that as part of a long history of bully-victim relation, especially if the victim is too unattractive to be even be acknowledged or considered, who cares about an ugly fat/thin weak geek or nerd? he should stands for himself otherwise he deserves it!

What you're seeing on this WP thread is idealism, une vie en rose, où toutes les filles de l'école aiment les gentils gars et et détestent les mauvais forts gars......

-cut end of dreamy scene-

What I am saying, is the high school reality, and every former or current male bully-victim will understand and relate to this post.

One does wonder how they'd react if someone who was bullied turned their tables on the person that was bullying them, and after giving them a savage beating (I'm thinking a sjambok covered with metal studs would work well), explained what they did to them.

How do you think that would play out? As in: don't retaliate with me, because I will be savagely violent back.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 5:18 pm

Tequila wrote:
One does wonder how they'd react if someone who was bullied turned their tables on the person that was bullying them, and after giving them a savage beating (I'm thinking a sjambok covered with metal studs would work well), explained what they did to them.

I've seen it happen a few times, and once with me, back in school. They call the picked-on kid a psycho for getting angry and fighting back against his rightful betters.

Seriously.

While there's a chance the picked-on may gain respect, it's more likely the only reason people might stop bullying is to avoid getting "killed by the psycho." :roll:

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2013, 5:19 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Tequila wrote:

I've seen it happen a few times, and once with me, back in school. They call the picked-on kid a psycho for getting angry and fighting back against his rightful betters.

Seriously.

While there's a chance the picked-on may gain respect, it's more likely the only reason people might stop bullying is to avoid getting "killed by the psycho." :roll:

That's pretty much a win, isn't it?

If the psycho shows a genuinely compassionate side, he'll rarely be bothered again and I bet he swims in juices. Win-win.

Spuggey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 May 2013, 7:04 pm

I hate bullies.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2013, 9:33 pm

I hate abusive people, and bullies :roll:

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2013, 11:05 pm

appletheclown wrote:

I appreciate your zeal, but saying things like this is exactly like Peter saying "YEAH LORD, I'LL NEVER DENY YOU EVER!"

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2013, 8:55 am

1000Knives wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

I appreciate your zeal, but saying things like this is exactly like Peter saying "YEAH LORD, I'LL NEVER DENY YOU EVER!"

Think about it, me the most powerful man in the world, or a chivalrous upper middle-classmen who never gets thanked? Which is more likely for me?

Glasskitten
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 May 2013, 11:14 am

I would love to be able to help, being a girl and all, but I have never knowingly met anyone who dated bullies. Even my dear little sister has dated an emotionally abusive control freak, a sociopath, a junkie, an actively (during the relationship) bisexual junkie, an actively (during the relationship) pansexual junkie, and a dude who thought he was a warlock...but won't go near guys who pick on others. Clearly if the bullies have girlfriends, someone must be interested in them, but I suspect you're looking at a very special subset of the population, akin to girls who write love letters to death row inmates: By the vast majority of autistic and neurotypical society, someone with a prolonged history of raping children to death would not be considered attractive, but as long as there's that tiny minority out there, they'll have girlfriends anyway. I don't like to think it's something to generalize from.

SinewStew
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 May 2013, 2:37 pm

I'm male. I like all people. A lot of my friends are smaller so called nerds. I'm a 6'2" 230 pound muscular beast. I love, love to hurt a bully. I have two broken bones and several missing teeth to my credit. Someone like me is needed in a tribe to regulate people like that so that all minds are treated equally. Intellect should not be subjugated by the might of the ignorant.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2013, 2:50 pm

SinewStew wrote:
I'm male. I like all people. A lot of my friends are smaller so called nerds. I'm a 6'2" 230 pound muscular beast. I love, love to hurt a bully. I have two broken bones and several missing teeth to my credit. Someone like me is needed in a tribe to regulate people like that so that all minds are treated equally. Intellect should not be subjugated by the might of the ignorant.

In this corner we got the all famous Sinew(of bully)Stew, and in the other corner, a guy who likes stealing from homeless people, begin!

SinewStew

24 May 2013, 6:05 pm

Believe it or not, I've been a severe/profound special needs teacher for 11 years. I'm not a bully but rather a protector.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2013, 6:29 pm

SinewStew wrote:
Believe it or not, I've been a severe/profound special needs teacher for 11 years. I'm not a bully but rather a protector.

And he comes out a hero, the new champion Sinew(made from bullies)Stew!! !!

SinewStew

24 May 2013, 8:18 pm

Yes, "made from" because I ate them.

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2013, 1:14 pm

Ratae wrote:
In college, around age 17-20, I used to get bigger guys bully me all the time. I noticed all these guys were very popular with the ladies. They were the sterotypical 'jocks'. They all had girlfriends but still felt the need to pick on and dominate me even though i had 0 girlfriends. I'm sure their bullying ways were not unnoticed by such ladies.

You're "pretty sure"? Why? Were they standing there cheering them on? Maybe those guys just did it to get the dopamine rush from "winning".

Ratae wrote:
So, ladies, do you like this kind of macho, dominant behaviour in males? I mean, women are attracted to dominance right? And many ladies love the stronger-built looking chaps that can protect them from other males. So why SHOULD they not be attracted to male bullies that have a physical authority over smaller, weaker men.? I mean that's the order of things in animal kingdom - the larger males dominate and bully the smaller males, so why shouldn't it be that way with humans?

Somehow I have the feeling I'm about to be told I don't know what I like, but for what it's worth, no, I don't. I like guys who are kind and helpful to weaker guys (weaker in whatever way, possibly less intelligent guys). In fact one of the first things that attracted me to my husband was seeing him patiently help out a guy who was less intelligent and knowledgeable than he was. From an evolutionary standpoint, why would I choose a guy who makes enemies for himself when I could have one with leadership qualities?