Toucan
Toucan

15 May 2013, 7:43 pm

It hasn't happened yet.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 12:11 am

It happened when I (male) was 20. Back then, I still did nothing with girls beyond a shoulders-only hug. Until one weekend, when I visited a friend at another college. At one point when we were out, I started dancing with a girl I just met; she was being disproportionately affectionate with me. Despite being drunk as hell, I was in heaven. Next thing I knew, I felt her tongue in my mouth. There and then, I felt a flash of light on my retinas, and I was close to passing out. I don't know how, but I managed to stay on my feet, We made out for what must have been 20 minutes. Suddenly, she said something with the words "my friends" in the sentence, gave me a sloppy hug, and ran off. I was left standing shellshocked right there in the middle of the dance floor.

Minutes later, my friend yanked me by the wrist and shouted: "let's go outside, man, you need fresh air". We left the bar/club (I'm still not sure what that place was). I was still disoriented; I kept seeing choppy visions of passing cars, tunnel-like rows of streetlights extending into the distance, and trees towering over the sidewalk. We stopped at a 24-hour pizza place. I wolfed down a calzone and chugged a Coke like I haven't eaten in days.

To this day, I still don't don't know her name, and have no idea what prompted her to make out with me like that. While I look halfway decent now, and even borderline handsome at times, I wasn't good-looking at all when I was 20. To this day, it was still one of my best kisses.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 2:40 am

I was 19, we made out on the couch after watching a movie, and there was a thunderstorm outside. I had no idea what I was doing but I dredged up some courage and just went for it enthusiastically and somewhat recklessly.

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 4:13 am

I was 18 and it went straight from a kiss to making out, I was a bit stunned.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 4:54 am

In the past, and it was as gross as I knew it would be.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 5:25 am

I remember my first kiss.

I was nearly 15, he was 21. It was nine o clock at night and my brother and parents were out of the house. I invited my boyfriend. Once we were inside we played a little bit. I sat on his lap, he grabbed me from behind, pulled me against him, etc. Then I walked to the staircase. Right before I could take the first step up, he turned me around and backed me against the wall with his deliberate manliness. I started giving him small little kisses all over his face, more and more on his lips. And then it happened. It was really hot.
After that he turned me around again so that my back was touching his front. He then put his hands under my t-shirt and stroked my tummy. I said: 'betcha don't dare go higher with your hands'. So he did, and he cupped my bra. I then said: 'you surely wouldn't dare go underneath it all'. And then he shoved his hand over the bare skin of my breasts, right under my bra. It was really, really, hot.

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 6:14 am

Am I the only person who never has? Guess so

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 6:22 am

Adam82 wrote:
Am I the only person who never has? Guess so

No you are not, but that may be because I am 19.

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 6:25 am

I'm definitely the only one here over 30, though

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 7:12 am

Adam82 wrote:

I came awfully close though. I was only two months away from the big 3-0 before I got my first. Now I've probably had hundreds 6 months later. Funny how things have a way of turning around. I actually had nightmares about how I'm supposed to get married when I didn't want to kiss on the lips but it didn't take long to get over that nervous feeling and just do it.

GeOrg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 May 2013, 12:03 pm

It happened four years ago. It was kind of bad. She had been smoking and we both had been drinking before it. It happened when we were watching a Christian tv channel.

That is meaningless to me
-The Ark

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 1:06 pm

My first kiss isn't a very romantic story actually. I was 17 years old and it was Canada Day and after going to the lake to watch the fireworks with my friend we met up with two of her older guy friends. We went back to their apartment and ended up getting drunk and we took ecstasy. We went to a bar which I don't even remember walking to and surprisingly got in considering I looked younger then my real age which was 17. I think we just got in because the bar tenders knew the older guys. I remember having drinks and taking shots and then the guy sitting beside me in our group asked me to kiss him and I told him I've never kissed a guy before so he wanted to "practice." I ended up kissing him and we eventually went back to the apartment where he tried to get in my pants all night and then we left in the morning. Yep....that was my first kiss.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2013, 1:17 pm

15/nearly 16 at Bury Metrolink station waiting for the tram home. I'd just seen this boy play with his prog rock band thingy called Axis. It was a luscious summer's twilight. He kissed like a washing machine. I probably did, as well.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 9:43 pm

Sheerboredom wrote:
Ill hopefully get back to you on that in the next thirty years.
yeah, how much of a loser am i that in 23.5 years i couldnt get one girl to stick her tongue in my mouth lol.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

SPtread
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2013, 9:53 pm

Adam82 wrote:

I'm 30. Never kissed anyone.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2013, 11:10 pm

GiantHockeyFan wrote:
Adam82 wrote:

I came awfully close though. I was only two months away from the big 3-0 before I got my first. Now I've probably had hundreds 6 months later. Funny how things have a way of turning around. I actually had nightmares about how I'm supposed to get married when I didn't want to kiss on the lips but it didn't take long to get over that nervous feeling and just do it.
are you still with your first gf from okcupid

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits