Page 3 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

rebecca1220
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Apr 2014, 6:25 am

I was 16. It wasn't that great, but at that age I felt pressured because I hadn't had sex, let alone kissed someone (and everyone had seemed to have lost their virginity when they were about 14/15).

I didn't like the guy. And the kiss wasn't great. I was scared I would 'do it wrong', because I didn't know how to kiss.

xx

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2014, 5:00 pm

What I consider my first was on December 4th, 2012. I was 14, I kissed a girl who was 8. She was blonde and blue eyed. She had long hair, freckles, and was tall, but so am I so two feet shorter than me.

You probably don't want to know about any others now.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2014, 5:12 pm

^ speaking of inappropriate age gaps, my first kiss was with a boy called Bobby. He was 16 and was going out with this gorgeous girl called Fanny who was 17. We were at a summer camp and I knew he liked me and I liked him so I decided I'd let him kiss me. I was 13. He broke up with Fran to go out with me which made everyone else hate me and stop talking to me so after a week of being ostracised I broke up with him so everyone would talk to me again. Besides, while the kissing was nice enough, there was way too much of it for my liking and I was getting bored.

I always felt I incurred some bad karma for breaking up those two for my first kiss, but I really didn't know any better at the time.

Last edited by leafplant on 10 Apr 2014, 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2014, 5:48 pm

I was 20, and it happened in what was likely the worst circumstance I'd ever want to find myself. I was desperately in love with this woman, but she was married to another guy (I never got to tell her before the ceremony). One night, we were on a road trip with my cousin in his truck...and she kissed me while her husband slept. It took every amount of willpower to avoid returning the kiss, because I value marriage so much that destroying anyone else's (or helping to) isn't something I aim for at all. I was so conflicted after that, and feigned sleep for a little while. When she eventually asked me if I recalled anything from my nap, I lied because I still felt horrible about it.

Briareos
Raven
Raven

09 Apr 2014, 8:51 pm

I was 18, it was with a friend of my cousin's. My cousin, her, and I hung out all day and then decided to have a party at her place that evening with some friends. We all got drunk, and then she started texting me. Eventually she asked me to come outside for my first kiss (literally what she said). I became very nervous but went out anyways. I think we talked briefly, and then she started kissing me, for like 2 minutes....it felt like a long time. I remember her asking how it was, and I was so stunned, I couldn't conjure an answer. She thought she did something wrong and I tried to reassure her it was fine, I was just stunned and didn't know what to say. "well how about we try again?" I think she said....

That continued for the rest of the night, and escalated to the point where she asked what I wanted to do next, and I knew that meant 'do you want to have sex'. That thought made me feel really uncomfortable and nervous because I felt unprepared, and I didn't want to disappoint her; I turned her down. Maybe if I told her what I was feeling she would have understood and we'd take it easy.....it's a decision I regret terribly. But I need to look at the bright side; at least I was able to have that experience, and I got to touch butt and breasts.

"If you focus on results, you won't change. If you focus on change, you'll get results."

Flyer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Apr 2014, 1:31 am

I haven't had it yet.

CorkyandViolet
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Apr 2014, 3:19 am

17. While skipping church with my boyfriend who was the son of a prominent man in the church.....we were outside in the field by the church parking lot, joking around and laughing. And then he kissed me (he didn't know it was my first kiss).....I was so shy and embarrassed after that.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2014, 6:38 am

My dog licked my face once, does that count?

IreneS
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Apr 2014, 1:30 pm

I was 8 when a girl in my class said she wanted to teach me something. We went to a tool shed or something like that (might have been a dog house as well, not sure of the proportions) and she described how to kiss with tongue, and then we did. It was a nice kiss, a soft and sensual one.
When I was 12 I kissed a boy for the first time. It was a friend that I sometimes had more feelings for. We had a few "first times" together, none of them were particularly good but they served as practise, I guess.

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2014, 1:34 pm

Growing up, a very cute blond haired blue eyed girl used to stay in our neighborhood for some time each summer, visiting her aunt. We included her in our games and I developed a running crush which I expressed by throwing pebbles and such at her. We moved, but somehow the aunt and my parents hooked us up one last time and my older brother arranged for us to go to a concert and did the chauffeuring. I was nervous out of my skin the whole night, but she was more at ease and gave me a goodnight kiss at the end. We were 15.

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2014, 1:41 pm

14. My childhood sweetheart and I were going steady, as in I gave her a friendship ring which was the thing to do at the time. I was walking her home and decided on the way that I would kiss her for the first time. It was to be a goodbye kiss at her door. I was quiet excited about it. When at the door I made my move, she demurely turned her head so I could kiss her on the cheek which, in retrospect, was the proper thing for her to do. At the time I was disappointed, though. :)

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2014, 2:33 pm

Klowglas wrote:
My dog licked my face once, does that count?

Oh that's nothing. My dog kisses me in the eyeball.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2014, 3:55 pm

I was 14,it was slimy and gross.A French kiss.I have a different opinion of them now.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2014, 5:02 pm

13 years old. Someone I was "going out with" at the time. I remember being at a dance party and during a slow dance when I asked to kiss and we leaned in for one. What I thought was going to be a peck on the lips ended up with me having half of the right side of my face licked. I'm not sure if I should have considered it embarassing that a couple other people watched us do this.

A month later, my second kiss came with the next girl I "went out with" and it was a confident french kiss. Not sure which one should be considered my first though.

Eurythmic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2014, 8:04 am

When I was 16 with the girl who was to become my first GF.

T_
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Apr 2014, 8:20 pm

I must have been about 10 or 11; I had a girlfriend (of sorts) who was the same age as me, and we ended up kissing at an after school youth club, probably both high as kites on the additives from those Panda Pop fizzy drinks that used to be sold :lol:

I think I'm dumb, or maybe just happy...