Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 2:49 pm

Wrongbilly wrote:
Feralucce wrote:
Why are you addressing me?

I don`t like your bullying tactics. Please try to stay on topic and not address members directly. This is not what the forum is for. Thank You.

Once again. I am sorry you feel that way. I am not bullying. I was trying to give heartfelt advice... Period. If you interpreted it otherwise. I can say nothing other than my intent.

For the record... The forum is designed so that we can ALL communicate. Addressing others directly and indirectly REALLY IS the point of the forum.

We will agree to disagree... But do not act like a moderator (which is what you are doing at this point). Now... I wish to discontinue an irrational and fallacious conversation, will you honor that and ignore me as I wish to do with you, or are you going to keep addressing me?

Wrongbilly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 May 2013, 2:59 pm

Feralucce wrote:
Wrongbilly wrote:
Feralucce wrote:
or are you going to keep addressing me?

I will reply for as long as you do .. You said at least three posts ago that you were going to ignore me .. stop your foolishness now. The addendum you made was clearly threatening. The forum is not here for people like yourself to address other members personally about their style of posting, on this subject you are simply wrong.

If other members feel bullied by your posts then, irrespective of your intention you are bullying that person.. If you have been told that this member feels bullied and you continue then you are actively bullying.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 3:00 pm

Third time. Please leave me alone.

aspiesandra27
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 3:24 pm

Feralucce wrote:
Wrongbilly wrote:

Addendum... Rest assured... if I am going to ATTACK anyone...it's not going to be on a public forum in violation of TOS and disrespecting all on the forum... it will be in private, to that person and that person only. And you can bet on it being far less civil...

P.S. Literal... does not mean petty.

This could be interpreted as a threat of physical violence and as such it is extremely threatening in nature.

Wrongbilly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 May 2013, 3:24 pm

Feralucce wrote:
Third time. Please leave me alone.

Third time? If you want to ignore me you can. Stop replying!! As for stopping acting like a moderator I find this difficult as I have moderated on three Autism forums, two of which I started myself and were very successful. I have then and will not put up with bullies. Stop replying if you want to ignore me or you want to end the discussion. You do not have to the last word, you have already said it.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 3:27 pm

Look...a squirrel! :joker:

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 3:27 pm

Please stop harassing me.

Wrongbilly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 May 2013, 3:34 pm

Janissy wrote:
Look...a squirrel! :joker:

Ohh thats lovely .. We have a regular visitor to our garden . A squirrel that comes by almost every day looking for food .. (Mostly the left over cat food that we put out) but our next door neighbours both put out nuts for the birds and the squirrel eats a large proportion. :P

Please Feralucce, I am not harassing you, but please go away.

aspiesandra27
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 3:40 pm

Feralucce wrote:
Addendum... Rest assured... if I am going to ATTACK anyone...it's not going to be on a public forum in violation of TOS and disrespecting all on the forum... it will be in private, to that person and that person only. And you can bet on it being far less civil...

Wrongbilly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 May 2013, 3:43 pm

Thanks for your support aspiesandra, it is not only me who feels that this is threatening.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 3:51 pm

To all:
I am sorry that this statement

Quote:

Was interpreted as threatening...

It was intended to mean that if I was going to be attackign someone, I wouldn't do it in an open forum. That I would address(as I have) personal issues in a personal format and that the attack wouldn't be worded in a way that was intended to be understood.

Since I apologized to nessa in private.. I'll do it here... It was not my intent to make you feel bullied... I was attempting to facilitate communication. If you felt bullied by me or my words... I offer you a heartfelt apology. I mean it sincerely

wrongbilly... Please stop harassing me and engaging in the behavior you accused me of. I have apologized in private to nessa78... You know that. NOW...you are doing the EXACT same thing you accused me of... is it acceptable to bully someone to stop perceived bullying?

Wrongbilly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 May 2013, 4:14 pm

Feralucce wrote:
is it acceptable to bully someone to stop perceived bullying?

I am not bullying you. I have asked you to stop bullying, stay on topic and if you want to ignore me please stop posting..

Only two other members have posted during this time both of whom have suggested that your style is in a bullying manner.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 4:16 pm

Giving everyone a break for a while.

This will be back once you all feel a little less heated

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 6:53 am

Just stick to the main topic from now on please