Page 2 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2013, 6:59 pm

I'm 21 too, and I LOVE cartoon characters. :D Some of my favorites are Susie the Little Blue Coupe, Mater from Cars, Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz, Randall Boggs, Fluttershy, Sideshow Bob, Cheburashka, Stitch, Calvin and Hobbes, Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Wander from Wander Over Yonder, Dory from Finding Nemo, Toothless, Tack from The Thief and the Cobbler, the Planes from Disney's Planes movie, Bert from The Raccoons, The Chief Blue Meanie from Yellow Submarine, Rebound from Pound Puppies, Olaf from Frozen, Lambie from Doc McStuffins, and Carol and Judith from Where the Wild Things Are (technically, the Wild Things were live-action suit performers, but the faces were CGI, so that counts, right? :D). That's a lot, isn't it. :lol:

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2015, 5:43 pm

I haven't just spent my life being into cartoon characters, I've created my own as well, and I've even made handmade dolls of them. :)

I've been a lifelong fan of the classics like Disney, Looney Tunes, Popeye, Betty Boop, Felix the Cat, and Oswald the Rabbit. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is one of my all time favorite movies. I was even able to create Jessica Rabbit and Roger (who's really a guy wearing a rabbit hood, red overalls with a white shirt and yellow gloves) on The Sims 3. I'm also a fan of the newspaper comics such as Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts, Garfield, and For Better or For Worse. I'm also kind of into Hello Kitty partly because she was created the same year I was born.

Kirjava
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 May 2015, 4:44 pm

I'm 26 and currently watching Dexter's Laboratory on Netflix....

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2024, 11:32 pm

I uh...have an attraction to SpongeBob SquarePants!! ! :heart:

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2024, 11:36 pm

I have many blorbos.

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist), Minato (Naruto's father), Crona (Soul Eater), Goku (Dragon Ball), and Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist) are my all time favorites.

I also love Tohka Yatogami from Date A Live! She is my wife :P

I have a love/hate relaionship with Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks (60s/80s cartoon incarnation). Early incarnations have him as a simple mischievous kid with a heart of gold..... then later on he becomes an arrogant jerk.

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 11:22 am

I love Om Nom Stories. My favourite cartoon character is Om Nom. I like the earlier seasons because Om Nom was young and innocent and he looked more like a pea. I love Om Nom. He's such a Sweet Pea.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2024, 11:26 am

Kirjava wrote:
I'm 26 and currently watching Dexter's Laboratory on Netflix....

I miss Dexter's Lab.

Damn. Now I gotta get Netflix.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2024, 7:05 am

I can't remember the last time I saw moving cartoons, but I'm fascinated with stills, particularly the body language. I'm also baffled at how some very unrealistic faces look fine and expressive, but similarly unrealistic amateur drawings just look bad. I always start drawing a head with the outline, but a cartoonist does the features, and may even neglect the outline. There is a huge range of artistic talent among successful cartoonists, and it also opens a window into how observant they are when they draw an object I know well. Gary Trudeau does eyes with a broad pen. It is not remotely accurate, and nobody else does it, but it works very well, offering a fine contrast to the amazed eye shape with a normal pen.

ElmersTrueLove
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Feb 2024, 2:51 pm

I consider Elmer Fudd a husbando for comfort reasons. And yes, he is of aged. I can't have people tell me he's "not" and result in a meltdown again.

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2024, 2:59 pm

ElmersTrueLove wrote:
I consider Elmer Fudd a husbando for comfort reasons. And yes, he is of aged. I can't have people tell me he's "not" and result in a meltdown again.

https://youtu.be/1vT-VaMXsAw

ElmersTrueLove
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Feb 2024, 3:26 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
ElmersTrueLove wrote:

https://youtu.be/1vT-VaMXsAw

I love that

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2024, 4:06 pm

ElmersTrueLove wrote:

Like the opposite (or analog might be a better word) of a waifu?

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ElmersTrueLove
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Feb 2024, 9:00 am

funeralxempire wrote:
ElmersTrueLove wrote:

Like the opposite (or analog might be a better word) of a waifu?

Masculine version technically

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2024, 3:16 pm

I'm still quite happy to watch an episode of Animaniacs. I also love Adventure Time.

I don't like some animated programs because of the art style. Anything where everyone has oversized chins annoys me. I can't watch Family Guy because of that main characters bum chin. Makes me feel sick.