Page 32 of 32 [ 501 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Keni
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2013, 4:52 pm

redriverronin wrote:
Keni wrote:
redriverronin wrote:
You prove my point on just how delusional people like you are you have nothing but liberal religious rantings and how people who arent victims are you cant have a debate with a religious nut job. You see the world as your preachers tell you to see it you attack people on all sides when ever they try to challenge your strict dogma even if shown prof that you are wrong on multiple levels.Instead of fighting in the traditional sense you use government to make laws to further you agendas and cause people to lose jobs family homes and their way of life. Like i said before your religion is being attaked on all sides by people who see it for what it is a wall in the way of true progress towards a better world for people that truly want to work towards the future instead of rely on an all powerful being to give them somthing for nothing.

Tinfoil hat too tight today?

Very hows your mandatory anal implant that all you liberals have to get to practice your crazy religion must be in overdrive mode butt hurting you when you get on here and try to debate.

You are not debating. You are ranting.
You are choosing to ignore that there are many successful accomplished women with a happy life partner and family.
Your strange insistence that women being equal and independent is a "religion" is plain weird.
You haven't shown me prof. I am guessing he is the man in the white coat who follows you around.
Not sure who is the "all powerful being" of which you speak. you achieved complete lack of clarity with that.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2013, 4:55 pm

It is readily apparent - undeterred by sworn assiduity from scores of entities capable of intellectual contemplation exceeding facile dichotomies - that the credulous and cognition-deprived liberal/conservative distinction is yet to be liquidated from PPR discourses.

Keni
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2013, 5:08 pm

GGPViper wrote:
It is readily apparent - undeterred by sworn assiduity from scores of entities capable of intellectual contemplation exceeding facile dichotomies - that the credulous and cognition-deprived liberal/conservative distinction is yet to be liquidated from PPR discourses.

Indubitably. 8)

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Dec 2016, 7:47 am

Apparently men wanting equal rights is misogyny and a sign of weakness. What is feminism then?

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Dec 2016, 4:53 pm

Dead thread bumped. Locked.