Lonely Aspie boy ISO lonely Aspie girl

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2007, 10:45 pm

I am 16 years old. I am 185 pounds, 6', with a bit of a lanky build. If you saw me in a crowd, I would be wearing a dark jacket with a red hood.
I live in Portland, Oregon & go to a wondeful HS where I am battling self-righteous NT students because I started an Aspergers support group. I like writing, reading books, quiet places, watching movies, going out for walks in the sun, etc. I like being a social activist, especially with my ASG. I absolutely hate smokers, alcoholics, violent people, and the self-righteous.

There are a lot of NT girls at my HS who are either bi/lesbian who hate me because of who I am.

I prefer if you PM me saying you are from the Portland area and if pictures are optional.

19 Jan 2007, 10:55 pm

I'd be moving there next week.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 2:41 pm

Please Note: I am very picky about age so if you are 15-17, PM me!

I also prefer tall girls so that we won't get any funny looks from NTs.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2007, 2:47 pm

Good luck! :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 4:15 pm

Thank you for all your gracious replys, I will update later! :D

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 4:38 pm

don't waste your time in searching a gf here....

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 4:43 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

you are even worse of women who refuse to date short men , you are even worse of my ex who was about taller in 1 cm (without heels) who was used to complaint about how we look funny to others when she wears heels!

if you want a 1% chance to get a gf from here then don't put such stupid shallow standarts !

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 4:43 am

I couldn't help but smile.

Respect to you from me, LePetitPrince.

Its ok to be picky, but you don't around advertising it, it makes you look like an a***hole, besides WP is not a dating site!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 4:52 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
don't waste your time in searching a gf here....

There are other online Aspie groups besides WP.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 5:05 am

hale_bopp wrote:

Its ok to be picky, but you don't around advertising it, it makes you look like an a***hole, besides WP is not a dating site!

I agree in that it's ok to be picky. But the reason I had the criteria I had (in the thread entitled "I give up") was because I found someone who I was attracted to. She was an Aspie, had very similar interests to mine, and was very physically attractive. But she was already in a relationship. My thinking was that "if this woman is unavailable, then I need someone who is just like her".

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 8:44 am

Quote:

what angered me is this part of the post : "so that we won't get any funny looks from NTs."

it's OK if you are just just attracted to tall women it's a matter of taste , but it's NOT OK to refuse someone because you may feel embarrassed and looks "funny" toward NTs , I mean a WTF logic is that?? and i am really amazed that an aspie could really care of what people think abt him !

my ex was more weighted than me and i was at abt same height of hers,can u imagin?
we looked "funny" to NTs but i never cared but she was like you ....she cared.

now today the girl that i am talking to her which I like is shorter than me but she s a bit overweighted (i already mentioned that in a thread) , but since she asked me several times in ironic way why I am so skinny and that i can't hold her this gave me bad memories and honestly it gives me the creep becoz it seems she cares what her friend think of the guy she s talking with .....so i probably won't make the same mistake and ask this girl out.

this mentality sucks and it seems it 's not just a NT matter.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 8:51 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

I agree in that it's ok to be picky. But the reason I had the criteria I had (in the thread entitled "I give up") was because I found someone who I was attracted to. She was an Aspie, had very similar interests to mine, and was very physically attractive. But she was already in a relationship. My thinking was that "if this woman is unavailable, then I need someone who is just like her".

Tim

too bad , there s no 2 persons alike

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 12:44 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Quote:

what angered me is this part of the post : "so that we won't get any funny looks from NTs."

it's OK if you are just just attracted to tall women it's a matter of taste , but it's NOT OK to refuse someone because you may feel embarrassed and looks "funny" toward NTs , I mean a WTF logic is that?? and i am really amazed that an aspie could really care of what people think abt him !

my ex was more weighted than me and i was at abt same height of hers,can u imagin?
we looked "funny" to NTs but i never cared but she was like you ....she cared.

now today the girl that i am talking to her which I like is shorter than me but she s a bit overweighted (i already mentioned that in a thread) , but since she asked me several times in ironic way why I am so skinny and that i can't hold her this gave me bad memories and honestly it gives me the creep becoz it seems she cares what her friend think of the guy she s talking with .....so i probably won't make the same mistake and ask this girl out.

this mentality sucks and it seems it 's not just a NT matter.

My bad. My bad. :oops: :oops: :oops: I come from a family of relatively short people who still loves to make fun of my 5' 9'' height, so if I began going out with a short Aspie then all the bad memories will flood back.

I seriously need to check this over with my shrink.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 2:43 pm

^^ very funny

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 6:05 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
^^ very funny

No, I actually meant it.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2007, 7:31 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Tim

Or you could just get over her and find someone else. That's not being picky, it's just being F*cking stupid.