No 44%  44%  [ 20 ]
I'm A Female! 11%  11%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 45

cheesecheese
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jan 2007, 7:17 am

Quote:
I think it's because the main point of this thread is about attraction.

Attraction, attention, it's all the same ;)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 8:58 am

Most of the women who like me are at least 10 years older than me.

I don't know why this should be significant.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Space
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 12:39 pm

how about some do, some don't? Same as men?

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 4:31 pm

no they don't ....

women find me odd

besides I am obviously phsically not attractive to them , i am skinny and short (54kilo , 165 cm)

they call me sometimes cute and funny or smart but this is the end of the story...

some girls liked me online (with pics and webcam) and according to them they liked me because of my mind (this what they said) but when they saw me in real I can see that their passion faded away, there s no more interested in chating me and phoning me bla bla ....maybe because of my autistic behavior or my small stature or both .

quiet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2007, 5:32 am

As a general rule, no. Over the past several years at university, there were several girls who tried to talk to me in classes (in a social way, not related to class material). However, they didn't try very hard to talk to me, indicating that they did not think much of me (physically).

I've also never been on a date or been in any kind of relationship, ever. I haven't had any friends in nearly 10 years now, and never any adult friends IRL.

Even on the internet I have a hard time making online friends with anyone, male or female, even with people who I have a lot in common with. I can deal with people when I have to in RL, such as for in class assignments, but I don't think social life will ever work for me.

As for relationships, I am, evidently, not physically attractive enough to make up for having AS - not enough girls try to socialize with me. They would need to initiate everything and do all the work (i.e. starting conversations and everything), like how many "NT" men treat women in a relationship. This, of course, is highly unlikely to happen.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 2:59 pm

I think girls like me because in my blog the only people mostly are girls. Even though I'm a guy.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 3:11 pm

Females? Sure! I get along with animals of all breeds and genders.

Oh, do you mean human females? I guess that really depends.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 3:13 pm

AS females:maybe.

NT females:Not a chance in hell.

charlesbronstein
Raven
Raven

03 Feb 2007, 5:32 pm

A lot of girls think I'm cute, I'm not sure if it's in a sexual way or not....even if, I never know what to say and my general creepiness and lack of social etiqueutte usually screws things over for me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 6:07 pm

Tequila wrote:
I don't actually know and don't care. I don't think I'd actually want to be in a relationship with any of the women I know. If they like me, that's up to them. I'm probably seen as being a dull geek who likes a pint. There are worse things to be. :D

Don't give up hope. You're young, and lots of girls would love to go out with you. :)

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 7:18 pm

I think they think I'm weird.

amerikasend
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Feb 2007, 8:12 pm

headphase wrote:
I think they think I'm weird.

Ditto

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2007, 2:26 pm

If I'm attracted to them: as a friend, or not at all.

If I'm not attracted to them: Depends on the individual case. Naturally, some hate me, but those are usually people I also hate. Usually it's either as a friend or romantically or sexually.

NeoPlatonist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Feb 2007, 5:23 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Most of the women who like me are at least 10 years older than me.

I don't know why this should be significant.

Tim

All of my friends (male or female) are at least 10 years older than me. I don't get along well with people my own age. I am pretty good friends with two of my middle-aged female theater professors. They enjoy conversing with me and I with them.

I think that most females my own age don't like me or completely despise me. I am not attractive physically and I am quiet and awkward. I also have a lot of trouble with small talk. I never know enough about anyone to participate in gossip (the only thing people I know seem to talk about). In short, I am not attractive physically and, unless the girl is a theater tech or philosophy nut, I am completely boring or I have nothing to add to a conversation. I have almost no social value and if someone is being nice to me it is usually because they want me to do something for them. One exception to this is a Freshman girl who works under me (I'm a junior) on the lighting crew in the theater department. She has a boyfriend so I know her interest is not romantic but she always has a cheerful hello for me and she engages me in conversation all the time.

azsxdc
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Feb 2007, 4:00 am

Girls seem to like me as a friend, but only those that I've gotten to know. To anyone else I'm still a freak.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2007, 4:13 am

There was an Aspie woman who I connected with, and she and I had similar interests, and she had an deep interest in me. She was open-minded and not desperate at all. Unfortunately, she is currently 17 years old. She and I began corresponding nearly a year ago. Because of her age, I have been keeping my distance from her until her 18th birthday.

I hope that she hasn't seen my keeping my distance as a sign of disinterest.

I am hoping that when she turns 18, if she's still single, that a relationship can work out between us.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!