X-Men: Days of Future Past Possible Plot

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 2:33 pm

newageretrohippie wrote:
Technically, it wasn't Archangel but Angel ( Archangel would have required Apocalypse to turn Warren into the horseman of Death )...
I thought they might be the same character, but since there was a female Angel in "First Class", I used Archangel for Warren as a distinction.

Quote:
...and the tattooed chick you referred to was supposed to be Callisto, but I can see how you might not have recognized her as they effed her up a lot ( also: Spike & Psylocke had cameos...but both retardedly as villains and both were ultimately killed )
I didn't recognize any of them, and I haven't read the comics in years. I thought all of them except Multiple Man were just generic "mutant pride" wannabes.

Quote:
...hearing Kelsey Grammar as Beast actually say "Oh my stars & garters"...
I don't remember that line, but Kelsey was great as Beast. I loved his first meeting with Wolverine.

Quote:
...Ellen Page as Kitty...
I'd never seen her in anything before that, and the only one I've seen since is "Inception". I was kinda confused about why they kept switching actresses for the same character, but having Ellen back for the new one looks promising.

Quote:
...and Storm being a badass.
You can mostly thank Halle Berry for that; she declined to appear in the film unless Storm was given more of a prominent role. She definitely deserved it, though I liked her fight with Toad in the original.

Quote:
Now if we could just get a Wolverine movie with him & Kitty or him & Jubilee...
Well, "Future Past" will have something to do with that, since its Kitty who somehow sends Logan's soul into the past. Jubilee's a great character, and I hope they eventually put her at the front lines. She'd be older than Rogue by now, so it doesn't make much sense to keep her out.