Look out! It's a Nice Guy! DESTROY HIM!!

Page 25 of 25 [ 392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2013, 10:46 pm

MR_BOGAN wrote:
But I still stand by my post I made earlier too. Like sure there is a biological attraction happening. But women have brains and can logically see the obvious attraction of a nice guy(well some can). I just don't want to see you and others go down the misogynist road. It will not do you the slightest be of good.

Because women nowadays have lost the ability to make any kind of autocritic. Of course, I'm generalising. After all, the person in the video is a woman. But it's quite a majoritary tendency. Having a brain doesn't mean that you can think, if for whatever reason you're in the path of self deception (by the way: recommendation http://www.amazon.com/Mistakes-Were-Mad ... 0156033909 ), and this the usual nowadays. I gave too many chances and it was wasted time. I hope other people don't waste their time as I did. It doesn't worth it.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 11:27 am

Greb wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
Greb after reading oliveoilmums post. I can't deny that you are onto something. :shrug:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts236743-start30.html

As a teen she left her maybe nice guy boyfriend for a bad boy who is now on death row. Extreme case, but it does say something alright :?

And OliveOilMom is quite a sensible person (probably she learnt the hard way).

Indeed, this 'women and badasses' stuff is just biological. If we were living in the prehistory those nice guys wouldn't be such good providers. The problem is the denial. It's like women being attracted by guys with money: this is just biologial stuff. Women attracted to guys with resources were more likely to see their offspring survive. And the species is shaped by those who survive. But you'll barely see a woman admit it. It's like modern women have built a theory about them and when they find their biology says otherwise, they can't accept it. And then they enter in denial. Indeed, the main point in the video was that nice guys are those who offer women all that they have been asking for (respect, to listen, to treat well, to share homework, and so), and however they don't feel attracted by them. So there's a contradiction between what women feel and what women say. What can you do? Deny and blame nice guys: you don't like them not because your biology says otherwise, but because they feel entitled to have sex, they're as*holes, under their kind appearance they're really negligible and miserable.

This is how mind works. And so here we are.

Those ladies don't deserve the treatment they are getting. Who is going to be a better father, and care more about his kids, a nice guy, or a ripped guy who has never even been in a fight. Who's more likely to cheat? Who's more likely to be loyal? Who's more likely to give his family his all, rather than just enough?