The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 1:40 am

moisha wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
You're way hotter than my anime boo.

I feel jealous. How comes she's way hotter than me?! !

Boo, I'm so sorry man. With you away in beirut and all I was kind of hoping you wouldn't notice. You know I will always cherish what we had - you even shared your troll of the year award with me. Now that's real kindness. Making a bloke feel all welcome to the family - I get tears in my eye from the flamings I received in that thread. But you came to my rescue and turned it around for me. My man boo. Give it up for the Boo-ster. Yeah!! !!

Ahhh I remember you, you were the 'troll of the year' guy!! my Master!! :D

Nice to meet you again, Master.

I am all glad for your sentimental feeling, please feel at home in WP.

Quote:
Ladies behave! Keep your lingerie on. I know he's quite a catch.

That's my Master!! :thumleft: :lol:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 3:26 am

moisha wrote:
cberg wrote:
Oh try me. What someone else reads as an attack I read as possible back-stories. You think there are no AS hippies in the world? Think again my friend.

I'm with you man. I'm so hip I can't see over my pelvis(I stole this one from douglas adams - hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy) and so laid back I'm walking lying down. And you should see all my hallucinogenic anime boos. They will melt your iron ballbearings like dollops of ice cream.

Anyway, meskalin anyone. I feel a little tribal right about now. Got an 8th of cherokee in me, baybe!! ! And I'm off to hunt some buffalo or ... Cows in a low brow establishment. Lightning might strike thrice if the hammer god be witheth me?

Can't say I've ever taken things that far, although I've more than scratched the surface no doubt. As soon as I get home I'll joyously greet my good friend Mary and check this thread for epic lulz.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 11:33 am

moisha wrote:
Just in case everybody has gotten used to me as a right rotter, a constantly negative a***hole and an effing raving lunatic, I just want to say thank you WP.

Well I have found someone again. As a rule I take it that the feeling isn't mutual(from experience, I know I can mess things up pretty quickly), but for the time being it feels soooooo good.
t.
if its not mutual you have found noone..but i wish u luck

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits