Page 17 of 18 [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Why do girls hate shy guys?
They expect their men to protect them (sexism) 14%  14%  [ 15 ]
Society says shy guys are bad 18%  18%  [ 20 ]
Shy guys are worse at sex 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Shy guys are just boring 22%  22%  [ 24 ]
Women who reject introverts are just as superficial as men who reject fatties (duh!) 13%  13%  [ 14 ]
Other 29%  29%  [ 32 ]
Total votes : 109

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 11:11 pm

I had a 2 year relationship with a guy who trained at the gym I worked at. But...I'm not sure that he hit on me that much, it was mostly me going to the effort. I wouldn't say he was shy, but if he was that would have probably been even better.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 11:22 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
I had a 2 year relationship with a guy who trained at the gym I worked at. But...I'm not sure that he hit on me that much, it was mostly me going to the effort. I wouldn't say he was shy, but if he was that would have probably been even better.

now these things confuse me.
one I hear:''female gym employee can't date their customer,cause it's illegal.''
but now,you had a boyfriend gym customer/client.

so,it's not illegal to hit on gym employees
so,I did nothing wrong.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 11:41 pm

billiscool wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

one I hear:''female gym employee can't date their customer,cause it's illegal.''

so,I did nothing wrong.

I don't know the rules in your country. Certainly perfectly fine here. He was never an actual client of mine, he was just a guy who trained at the gym. But even if I had written him up a program or something, it still would have been fine.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 12:32 am

I like shyness, personally. It's cute when they get uncomfortable.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 12:32 am

billiscool wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

so,I did nothing wrong.

Go back... read... I never once said it was illegal... Please don't put words in my "mouth." Did I use the word ILLEGAL once? I never mentioned the law... No...I was discussing the rules of NT/Aspie interaction...

She was one of those one in a billion I was talking about... but also look at her words... She said SHE hit on him...

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 12:44 am

Feralucce wrote:
... but also look at her words... She said SHE hit on him...

Yes I was careful to point that out. When it comes to customer service roles, as it is their job to be friendly to everyone, it is then really in their hands to do the work to let you know they fancy you. So if someone in a customer service role is being friendly but not asking you out, either they don't fancy you or they're doin' it wrong :P

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 12:48 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
Feralucce wrote:

Yes I was careful to point that out. When it comes to customer service roles, as it is their job to be friendly to everyone, it is then really in their hands to do the work to let you know they fancy you. So if someone in a customer service role is being friendly but not asking you out, either they don't fancy you or they're doin' it wrong :P

I know... I was addressing bill's conclusions

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 12:49 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
Feralucce wrote:

Or the customer is not at all interested in being hit on. I've gotten kind of mean with store employees in the past because I hate shopping and was near sensory overload when they decided to hit on me.

Grimdalus
Raven
Raven

19 Oct 2013, 9:14 am

Girls don't. They don't notice shy people, I am quiet, I only talk when I have something worthwhile to say. I do not bother to play the "game", everyone talks about. It is pointless, if they want to know or date me, they will find their own way to me. Traditions such as "Guys have to chase" is completely arbitrary and pointless.

Grimdalus
Raven
Raven

19 Oct 2013, 9:15 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
Feralucce wrote:

It is also very unprofessional.

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 9:19 am

because girls like guys who are friendly, confident, smooth with words, and who are reliable and polite. If you're shy, don't expect a woman to magically come talk to you. You have to get out of your own world.

I challenge you all for at least a day, try to talk to people and get to know them by asking questions. And be nice and friendly to everyone you meet. Try this for a day and see what happens.