Page 16 of 18 [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Why do girls hate shy guys?
They expect their men to protect them (sexism) 14%  14%  [ 15 ]
Society says shy guys are bad 18%  18%  [ 20 ]
Shy guys are worse at sex 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Shy guys are just boring 22%  22%  [ 24 ]
Women who reject introverts are just as superficial as men who reject fatties (duh!) 13%  13%  [ 14 ]
Other 29%  29%  [ 32 ]
Total votes : 109

Joannana
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Aug 2013, 5:27 pm

billiscool wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
We don't hate shy guys. The reason a lot of shy guys don't get girls is because they don't talk to us, and when they do there are lots of times they just don't say very much.

You gotta be in the game to win, and a lot of the shy guys won't join the game and when they do it's just for one play. You can't get a Heisman that way.

women can talk to guys too,nothing stopping a women from approaching a guy.

Woman want to be pursued. We want a guy to work for it. I think it has to do with evolution. Men are supposed to be the hunters.

Joannana
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Aug 2013, 5:34 pm

FabianV wrote:
dude, guys with a sense of entitlement never get any- any time i hear a guy say 'nice guys finish last' or 'only dicks get women' and mean it, I want to vomit. I'm a 21 year old virgin with a limited social life- am I happy about it? no. Do I whine about it? no. Do i pour scorn on others out of jealousy? no. Do I think women owe me sex? no. Being a b***h about not getting laid tends to lead to more of the same.

great point you made there sir.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 6:05 pm

Joannana wrote:
FabianV wrote:
dude, guys with a sense of entitlement never get any- any time i hear a guy say 'nice guys finish last' or 'only dicks get women' and mean it, I want to vomit. I'm a 21 year old virgin with a limited social life- am I happy about it? no. Do I whine about it? no. Do i pour scorn on others out of jealousy? no. Do I think women owe me sex? no. Being a b***h about not getting laid tends to lead to more of the same.

great point you made there sir.

I will have to disagree on this one... empirical evidence would suggest otherwise.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 6:23 pm

This thread shows why I'm so frustrated with Aspie men on this board. Wtfid2 was the only person that I related to.

Notice the 4th comment on page 1 Tyrion sais "Wait till Cafeaulait and her ilk post"

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 8:08 pm

billiscool wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

No, I'm not. If someone doesn't like you they won't date you.

oh,ok,then. these young(18-19) female gym employees won't go out
with me. I was hitting on a 18 year old female gym workers,and
she didn't want to out with me.
Im like ''dammit,she sucks''(it her decision)

No offense, but in this situation, you are in the wrong...

You are going into a place laden with testosterone... and you are hitting on the attractive young women who work there... Like ALMOST EVERY OTHER MEAT HEAD in the joint. Employees don't want to be hit on... they want to work... What you did is exactly like hitting on the waitress at hooters... they are not interested because they are tired of it.

She doesn't suck... your behavior in this situation does.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 8:15 pm

Feralucce wrote:

No offense, but in this situation, you are in the wrong...

You are going into a place laden with testosterone... and you are hitting on the attractive young women who work there... Like ALMOST EVERY OTHER MEAT HEAD in the joint. Employees don't want to be hit on... they want to work... What you did is exactly like hitting on the waitress at hooters... they are not interested because they are tired of it.

at least Im trying to get dates.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 8:19 pm

Feralucce wrote:

what behavior,I try to get a date. Im not allowed to
hit on females.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 8:26 pm

billiscool wrote:
Feralucce wrote:

what behavior,I try to get a date. Im not allowed to
hit on females.

I talked about the behavior. You stated you were hitting on the women at the gym... Just like every other guy at the gym... who assume that their advances are welcome because these women are paid to be friendly...

You may not see it... but what you stated you have been doing is the same as hitting on the waitress at hooters... it is considered gauche... This is from the standpoint of an NT... One of my best female friends works at a gym and gets hit on... LITERALLY constantly...

To these people in positions that require public interraction and, in many cases, skimpier (QED: form fitting) outfits, you hitting on them is not flattering... it is insulting... It is an NT mode of thought, but one I can see the logic in...

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 8:54 pm

Feralucce wrote:

I talked about the behavior. You stated you were hitting on the women at the gym... Just like every other guy at the gym... who assume that their advances are welcome because these women are paid to be friendly...

You may not see it... but what you stated you have been doing is the same as hitting on the waitress at hooters... it is considered gauche... This is from the standpoint of an NT... One of my best female friends works at a gym and gets hit on... LITERALLY constantly...

To these people in positions that require public interraction and, in many cases, skimpier (QED: form fitting) outfits, you hitting on them is not flattering... it is insulting... It is an NT mode of thought, but one I can see the logic in...

not every female gym employee has been nice
to me.so,don't think they all pretend to be nice

how's it insulting.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm

Because you are hitting on them and their friends...

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 9:48 pm

Feralucce wrote:
Because you are hitting on them and their friends...

well,what's wrong that.I don't get it.
and not all female gym employee are friends
with each other.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 10:03 pm

I have stated what is wrong with that... TWICE...

From the NT standpoint... hitting on the women (NOT GIRLS) who work at the gym... is a douchebag maneuver... And in their eyes, you are NO DIFFERENT than the other douchebags... it may not seem like it to you... but you are not NT... For the record, you don't have to be friends with someone to share your horror stories when you work with them.

You act like a douche by hitting on one of them... they rebuff you because you are being douchie... THEN, you hit on another one... just like the meathead douchebag NTs... and thereby confirm... you are indeed a douche...

If you ignore the rest of that... pay attention to this... The employees in that environment do not often share enough information or personality (beyond friendly greetings and chit-chat) to warrant a romantic interest... When you hit on them, regardless of whether or not it is your intent, you are telling them that you are doing it EXCLUSIVELY BASED ON THEIR APPEARANCE... Women hate that... NT women doubly so... THAT is why they react to that...

And this applies to any woman who is working some place you are spending money... PERIOD... There may be a 1 in a billion chance that a match can be made in this scenario... but banking on that 1 in a billion chance is a douchebag maneuver...

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 10:43 pm

Feralucce wrote:
I have stated what is wrong with that... TWICE...

From the NT standpoint... hitting on the women (NOT GIRLS) who work at the gym... is a douchebag maneuver... And in their eyes, you are NO DIFFERENT than the other douchebags... it may not seem like it to you... but you are not NT... For the record, you don't have to be friends with someone to share your horror stories when you work with them.

You act like a douche by hitting on one of them... they rebuff you because you are being douchie... THEN, you hit on another one... just like the meathead douchebag NTs... and thereby confirm... you are indeed a douche...

If you ignore the rest of that... pay attention to this... The employees in that environment do not often share enough information or personality (beyond friendly greetings and chit-chat) to warrant a romantic interest... When you hit on them, regardless of whether or not it is your intent, you are telling them that you are doing it EXCLUSIVELY BASED ON THEIR APPEARANCE... Women hate that... NT women doubly so... THAT is why they react to that...

And this applies to any woman who is working some place you are spending money... PERIOD... There may be a 1 in a billion chance that a match can be made in this scenario... but banking on that 1 in a billion chance is a douchebag maneuver...

well,actual I act like a douche a couple time(I use my pickup lines)
but not all the time. is there some law,that you can't hit on women..
I don't get it.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 10:53 pm

billiscool wrote:
well,actual I act like a douche a couple time(I use my pickup lines)
but not all the time. is there some law,that you can't hit on women..
I don't get it.

I explained it in no uncertain terms. I cannot decide if you are being obtuse intentionally, or if you really don't get it... There is no law... but the fact that you have "pickup lines" confirms it.

I will boil it down even simpler... Women don't want lines... This is true for NT, Aspie, Bipolar, and the like. You are being treated like someone who is bringing pickup lines... You are being treated badly because pick up lines are, by definition, treating them badly. You don't have to understand it... you do, however, have to understand that, because it is the truth.

If you want dates and to be treated well... try sincerity... which requires something other than thinking that the woman is pretty.

You don't have to get it... it is, however, the way NT women function. Lines only work on those who are too dumb to realize they are lines.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 10:55 pm

I love Shy Guys. They're awesome in Yoshi and Mario games.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 11:11 pm

I had a 2 year relationship with a guy who trained at the gym I worked at. But...I'm not sure that he hit on me that much, it was mostly me going to the effort. I wouldn't say he was shy, but if he was that would have probably been even better.